As part of the CRM Loyalty and Retention team you will be responsible for managing the customer lifecycle for business customers ranging from small business to enterprise including public sector. This innovative thought leader will identify opportunities and drive proactive and reactive retention strategies while optimizing revenue and strengthening customer loyalty.
You will design, build, and execute customer-facing campaigns across the business segments to include retention, loyalty, high risk, revenue preservation, self-service / portal adoption, churn reduction, and upgrades. Help drive direct and digital marketing strategies to inspire current customers to retain and expand their use of our services. You will study our customer usage data to discover insights that will tell us what people want and need and develop strategies to address these insights.
In addition, you will:
- Establish campaign-specific goals, measuring against key growth KPIs and proactively make data-driven recommendations based on findings and best practice.
- Collaborate with Data Strategists to identify areas of campaign opportunity and map out B2B CRM and Retention roadmap based on business results (churn trends, competitive threats, high risk customers, lifecycle trends).
- Offer a content strategy perspective throughout the campaign development process to have a relevant, differentiated and consistent voice in the market.
- Provide a seamless omni-channel experience across the customer journey for a unified brand experience and retargeting efforts.
Where you'll be working:
In this hybrid role, you'll have a defined work location that includes work from home and assigned office days set by your manager.
What we’re looking for...
You love to dig into data to uncover new insights and use the art of storytelling to breathe life into brand and campaign approach. Taking the target audience on a journey they yearn to experience.
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience of direct and digital marketing.
- Experience in customer re-engagement and retention strategies.
- Experience in CRM, email marketing, lifecycle marketing, demand generation, and/or customer analytics.
- Willingness to travel.
Even better if you have one or more of the following:
- BA/BS in marketing (MBA preferred).
- Prior brand marketing, startup, or e-commerce experience.
- Experience with Marketo and/or similar marketing automation technology.
- Ability to translate data and trends in customer behavior into actionable insights.
- Proven track record of loyalty marketing ideation and execution.
- Strong understanding of marketing analytics and measurement.
- Ability to translate complex ideas and express them in concise, simple to understand ways.
- Ability to drive results at all levels, regardless of reporting structures.
- Thought leadership, trends assessment, and customer insights.
- Ability to work under pressure on multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines with frequent interruptions and redefined priorities.
- Confident and articulate communicator capable of inspiring strong collaboration in an organization.
- Highly adaptable to rapidly evolving and changing environments.
- High energy, enthusiasm, and a strong work ethic.
- Strong organizational, time-management, and follow-up skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work both independently as well as part of a team.
- Ability to work in harmony with co-workers.
- Entrepreneurial mindset that embraces experimentation.