Are you interested in generating business impact for one of Salesforce's fastest growing business units? The Commerce Cloud Marketing team is looking for a Marketing Campaigns Manager to help grow awareness, drive pipe and influence revenue for the business.
You will be responsible for executing integrated campaigns for Commerce Cloud, including strategic tactical and budget recommendations, audience targeting, and uncovering new and innovative channels. This person will be held to high marketing standards including clear communication, slides, and articulation of goals. They will need to be able to present to executives and feel comfortable in high visibility situations. This individual will work cross-functionally with our creative, content, technical product marketing, events and go to market teams.
- Activate awareness building and demand generation campaigns across channels including email marketing, display, content syndication, paid social, etc.
- Track performance of activations to provide data-backed insights to optimize programs, and find new opportunity areas.
- Measure, analyze and report on the impact of campaign and demand activities on awareness, sales pipeline and revenue.
- Identify new and innovative channels and promotional tactics.
- Work with a global mindset to help our regional teams execute campaigns internationally.
- Prepare presentations and clearly communicate findings from initiatives to management and to the broader organization
- 5 + years of demand generation and campaign creation experience, preferably in B2B
- Strong strategic, creative, and analytical mindset to create and optimize engaging and empathetic campaigns that resonate with Commerce audiences
- A passion for reporting results and an understanding of how to present the data in a way that makes sense combined with the ability to draw strategic business insights.
- Self-motivated, comfortable with ambiguity, and thrives in a fast-paced environment, with organizational skills to execute multiple projects with tight deadlines effectively
- Strong communication, writing, and presentation skills and ability to work well cross-functionally
- Experienced in using Salesforce, Tableau, and Google (Slides, Docs, Sheets, Analytics)
- Knowledge of Salesforce products and the ecosystem.
- Experience with ecommerce platforms a plus