Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to design a more enlightened way of working. From our headquarters in San Francisco to eight dedicated Studios and a worldwide team of employees who choose where they work best, our Virtual First approach is leading the way into the future of work.
Our Marketing team sets product positioning and strategy, manages product launches, and gathers customer insights. We’re responsible for maximizing our products' potential, in order to delight our users and help Dropbox grow. We partner with teams across the company, including Product, Sales, and Engineering.
We’re looking for a technical Email Marketing Manager to own email marketing and automation as part of the Lifecycle Marketing team. The Email Marketing Manager will be responsible for executing and managing Hellosign’s email campaigns to drive user acquisition, engagement, and retention. This role will maintain and further develop our existing email marketing programs with a focus on qualified customer acquisition, lifecycle trigger programs and engagement campaigns.
The ideal candidate should be results-driven with exceptional attention to detail and knowledge of email metrics and ROI analysis.
- Own CRM user profile fields structure and evolution
- Set up triggered messages based on existing events
- Be the subject matter expert for all email marketing efforts
- Assist in creation, revision, and QA of marketing campaigns across multiple clients
- Establish and manage targeting and list segmentation strategies.
- Develop test and learn plans to optimize KPI’s
- Provide recommendations based on trends and insights to Marketing, Product, and Design teams
- Ensure compliance with consumer protection laws (CAN-SPAM, CCPA, TCPA, GDPR, CASL, etc.)
- Report on campaign performance and identification of new opportunities
- 2+ years of experience in lifecycle/email marketing with a B2B brand
- Experience in user database management, subscriber attributes, and the scheduling of email campaigns
- Strong project management and prioritization skills
- Has a good understanding of what engagement, retention and upsell campaigns are
- Experience with Marketo (or comparable email marketing platforms)
- Experience with A/B testing
- Ability to work cross-functionally and manage various stakeholders
- Core understanding of subscription products and self-service sales preferred
- B2B experience required; SaaS experience is a plus
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is our support for members and allies of internal groups like Asians at Dropbox, BlackDropboxers, Latinx, Pridebox (LGBTQ), Vets at Dropbox, Women at Dropbox, ATX Diversity (based in Austin, Texas) and the Dropbox Empowerment Network (based in Dublin, Ireland).