This role will join DocSend’s marketing leadership team to own strategy and execution of marketing operations and analytics. DocSend was acquired by Dropbox in 2021; you’ll be joining the company at a key time to lead marketing integration efforts that will set us up for long-term success. This will include unified CRM initiatives as well as migration from Hubspot to Marketo. You’ll also be instrumental in helping build out DocSend’s marketing analytics capabilities to prove out attribution of marketing channels and activities.
This is a highly cross-functional role where you’ll form deep partnerships with colleagues in the Dropbox marketing ops, marketing analytics, growth, sales, data science, and marketing orgs. You’re a strong candidate if you have deep marketing operations experience, including experience serving as an admin for marketing automation platforms; experience with data analysis, visualizations, and dashboards; a solid working knowledge of marketing tactics and channels; and love digging into numbers to mine for actionable insights.
Join us to lead long-term, lasting impact for an exciting part of Dropbox’s business. The role has one direct report currently, a marketing ops specialist, with the potential to build out a larger team including a marketing analyst.
- Lead marketing operations and analytics for the DocSend team, from strategy to execution.
- Partner with stakeholders across the Dropbox org to strategically align DocSend’s marketing ops practices
- Act as a trusted and strategic Marketing Operations business partner/subject matter expert to marketers and the leadership team; stay on top of industry best practices and trends in the MarTech space
- Actively monitor, analyze, and report on the health of the marketing funnel, including investigating and troubleshooting any issues. Work cross-functionally with Data Science and Marketing Leadership to establish relevant OKRs, KPIs, and other analytics reporting from quarter to quarter.
- Improve existing marketing dashboards; build attribution models and new dashboards per business needs. Provide business insights that will optimize marketing investment.
- Strategically evaluate and onboard new vendors into the DocSend MarTech stack
- Ensure execution compliance within regional regulatory requirements, including: GDPR, CCPA, CAN-SPAM, CASL, etc.
- Work with existing vendors to refine and improve usage of existing tech stack
- Be a proactive problem solver with strong communication as well as project management skills to relay your findings and solutions across technical and non technical audiences
- Passionate about leveraging technology and data to aid your day-to-day execution and designing automation workflows
- Ability to work independently, influence outcomes, navigate a matrix-organization and collaborate with partners and leadership to drive accountable results to reach target goals
- Serve as a power-user of our marketing systems, provide training and enabling of marketers
- Collaborate with fellow Marketing Operations & Technology team members on ad hoc analysis, brainstorming sessions, and projects - one team, one mission.
- Provide management and mentorship for 1-2 direct reports.
- 6+ years marketing operations experience; 5+ years serving as an admin for marketing automation platforms
- Deep understanding of Salesforce (object relationships, data architecture, expert campaign management, workflows and third party integrations) and Salesforce integrations with marketing automation platforms
- Expertise in Hubspot and Marketo
- Experience managing an integration from one marketing automation platform to another (bonus points if specifically Hubspot-Marketo)
- Data-driven background (plan, track, make decisions based on metrics). Strong proficiency with Excel, Google Analytics, Data Studio, Tag Manager, and business reporting tools.
- Excellent organizational, project management skills and attention to detail; ability to lead multiple priorities and tasks simultaneously.
- Eye for building systems in a scalable way
- History of working cross-functionally with Content Marketing, Product Marketing, Partnerships teams, Sales, CS, Support, and Product/Engineering