Working within Talent Acquisition, your mission will be to attract new talent and launch people in roles that let them shine. Our recruiters accompany candidates along the new team member journey, from the very first engagement to day one on the job, and beyond. As a member of the Talent Acquisition team, you’ll act as a brand ambassador in the employer marketplace, telling the story of Target as a top choice in a sea of other places to work, and showing candidates what it’s really like to work somewhere they already love.
As a Lead Executive Recruiter, you’ll create and execute strategies to place top talent and build strong partnerships with your client teams and support partners. Through networking and sourcing efforts, you’ll build and maintain robust relationships with candidates, extend and negotiate offers and be fiscally responsible while advancing Target’s reputation. We’ll support you along the way with robust onboarding, as well as personal and career development, to help you grow as a strong Senior Recruiter. The exciting part of retail? It’s always changing! Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As a Lead Executive Recruiter, you'll take the lead as you…
• Creatively source high caliber candidates by maximizing internet resources, cold-calling, employee referrals, and other resource tools
• Influence hiring decisions by assessing talent through behavioral based interviews, facilitating selection decisions and extending job offers
• Track analytical data regarding all facets of the hiring process, to include sourcing effectiveness, offer rate, accept rate and other analysis as needed.
• Build strong partnerships with client groups and HR generalists to proactively manage staffing needs.
• Identify talent gaps within client groups and drive staffing solutions
• Be involved in external organizations and visit partners on site
• Effectively promote career opportunities by demonstrating a passion for Target, the culture and community
• Develop recruitment plans, including referral strategies
• Allocate, manage and flex workload based on ability
• Manage candidate information
• Continued education to keep up on industry trends
• Share accountability to expense management
• Initiate and drive special projects to elevate the recruiting process and implement creative methods to find top-tier candidates
Core responsibilities of this job are described within this job description. Job duties may change at any time due to business needs.
• Four-year degree or equivalent experience
• 7+ years full cycle recruitment
• Deep knowledge of online recruiting and social media recruiting channels
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to create and maintain strong partnerships
• Strong organization, attention to detail and follow-up skills
• Strong strategic thinking and creativity