As a Lead Compensation Analyst, working within Pay and Benefits, you will provide expertise and support to core compensation practices through general support, data accuracy, analytics, and integrations with internal/external vendors. You’ll consult with business partners to research, document, implement and execute new and/or revised compensation programs. You will proactively analyze and present information and data in a context appropriate to evaluate ongoing programs, strategic priorities and Company directives. You will own and manage key relationships with vendors, HR Center of Excellence (“COE”) partners, HR Generalists, and business leaders. Other responsibilities include:
- Collaborate with Business Partners to strategize, develop, deploy and manage programs, policies, and procedures by providing detailed consultation and analysis.
- Advise and support the overall Target compensation philosophy through process and project work.
- Measure the effectiveness of programs to ensure organizational objectives are being met. Provide resulting recommendations to Compensation leadership to change or enhance programs.
- Recommend new practices and policies to support goals, objectives and business strategies. Understand and use expertise of available data elements to develop creative solutions and recommendations.
- Partner with Finance, Legal and HR to ensure programs are compliant
- Lead market research/analysis to establish competitive pay plans/programs within our markets and ensure internal consistency. Recommend programs and systems that recognize and incent performance, as well as retain team members
- Vendor management
- Manage or contribute to special projects as needed.
Core responsibilities are described within this job description. Job duties may change at any time due to business needs.
- Four-year degree or equivalent experience
- 6+ years of Compensation, Human Resources or Finance experience
- Strong attention to detail, along with being able to analyze data to make effective decisions
- Results oriented, being able to anticipate key issues and problems and come to resolution quickly
- Strategic thinker that can effectively present ideas to all levels of the organization
- Strong partnership and relationship skills