Dropbox seeks a Paid Search Manager to help growth our paid search program. You thrive in a dynamic environment, feel invigorated by multi-tasking, strive to meet high standards, raise the bar on teams and on projects, and use the knowledge of partners to make a huge impact across the organization. At the core, you are data driven and use data to make decisions.
You will play an integral role in growing our paid search channel by managing our Google and Microsoft accounts with opportunities to test new search partners. Your responsibilities will include budget management, campaign optimizations & monitoring, A/B testing, keyword research, reporting and agency management.
- Monitor daily budget pacing and ensure we are on track to meet monthly and quarterly targets.
- Make regular bid adjustments based on performance by keyword, ad schedule, location, etc.
- Mine SQR reports to identify new keyword opportunities and expand negative keyword targeting.
- Grow our international campaigns by identifying opportunities across our regions. There is an opportunity to work with our local Marketing and Customer Insights teams.
- Set up and Q&A new campaigns. Must have experience with Google Ads Editor (bulk edits).
Reporting & Analysis
- Own weekly and monthly reporting including performance and experiment recaps. You are able to dig into data to understand why there are fluctuations in performance.
- Run regular analysis to provide deeper insights on trends and identify opportunities to improve performance.
Campaign & budget planning
- Size new opportunities within Google and Bing including new ad formats or betas.
- Help with quarterly budget planning by analyzing historical performance and expansion opportunities.
- BA/BS degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 5-7 years of experience directly managing paid search campaigns
- Hands-on experience managing large scale campaigns across geos & languages with all major search engines (Adword, Bing, Yahoo)
- Analytical and has the curiosity to grow the channel autonomously
- Highly organized and extremely detail oriented. Proven track record in successfully managing multiple projects at a given time
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work in a team environment, as well as independently
- Experience working in a bid management tool a plus (i.e SA360, Kenshoo, Marin, Adobe)
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is our support for members and allies of internal groups like Asians at Dropbox, BlackDropboxers, Latinx, Pridebox (LGBTQ), Vets at Dropbox, Women at Dropbox, ATX Diversity (based in Austin, Texas) and the Dropbox Empowerment Network (based in Dublin, Ireland).