Inside Sales Representative - B2B Sales. Home-Based with Weekends Off! FT and PT Positions Available. $30K Base Salary & Uncapped Commissions
Athreon is a growing speech-to-text and cybersecurity company with offices in Chicago, IL and Indianapolis, IN. Physicians, lawyers, police officers, academics, and other professionals in North America use our technology and solutions to create documents and secure their businesses. Sales professionals with a passion for winning and a relentless work ethic are best suited to sell our in-demand solutions.The Company
: Athreon is a well-established and reputable organization with an inclusive culture that has been in business for over 30 years. We provide speech-to-text and cybersecurity solutions to small- and medium-sized organizations. Our technology and services help healthcare, law enforcement, finance, and academic professionals work more productively with less stress and greater security.
- We deliver speech-to-text and compliance solutions to users in North America 24/7/365.
- We are committed to total client satisfaction.
- We invest in each employee's success.
: We're looking for financially-driven B2B sales professionals passionate about solving business challenges through a consultative sales approach. This home-based role may be ideal if you are a self-starter who works well independently and can set and reach sales goals via outbound sales prospecting.
- We provide a fully-remote work model
- We offer health, dental, and vision benefits for FT employees
- We provide a tremendous work-life balance with 3+ weeks of starting annual time off; this increases with more time on the job
What You Bring to the Table
- One consecutive year of prior sales experience
- Reside in the United States
- High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred
- Willing to submit to a criminal background check and drug screening
- Professional appearance with polished speaking and presentation skills
- Ability to learn quickly; healthcare or law enforcement industry knowledge preferred
- Passion for meeting sales goals; as measured by metrics for calls, emails, and meeting sales quota
- A high degree of self-accountability and the ability to work well autonomously
- A hunting mindset where you drive new sales through identifying and accessing decision makers
- Outgoing personality with excitement for building relationships; energized by meeting new people
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; enjoys telephone and email exchanges
- Excellent critical-thinking skills; including identifying prospect needs and interpreting buying signals
- Solid negotiation skills with the ability to handle objections and leverage persuasion
- Stable employment history; remained in previous roles for a minimum of one year
Why Should You Apply?
- Participates in instructor-led and online-based sales training
- Possesses advanced knowledge of all solutions, technology, prices, promotions, and service features
- Captures needs, offers solutions, and gives presentations showcasing Athreon's capabilities
- Supports the entire sales process from initial contact with a lead to contract execution
- Manages post-sales relationships with existing clients; including conflict resolution and contract renewals
- Allocates time effectively to accommodate multiple appointments and complete administrative tasks
- Qualifies leads and tracks prospect and client progress via a CRM system
- Timely responds to phone calls and tickets via a CRM/ticketing system
- Engages with internal and external stakeholders by phone, email, video conference, chat, and trade shows
- Market competitive pay
- Uncapped commissions
- Health, dental, and vision benefits
- Generous leave allowance
- Paid travel opportunities
- Mobile phone allowance
- A predictable Monday-Friday work schedule; weekends off
- On-the-job training with seasoned business professionals
- Online learning portal for continuous skills development
- Casual dress; client interactions require business casual
- Our team is energetic and passionate about their work!
Athreon will not sponsor applicants for work visas for this position