Working at USfalcon is about providing exceptional professional services to the DoD and various Federal Agencies. We have been excelling in diverse platforms for almost 30 years and continue to be an industry leader. If you thrive in an organization that values integrity, commitment, stewardship, and service, we want to meet you.
We have an exciting opportunity to join us in supporting one of our valued customers as aCable Management Specialist to work out of Schriever Space Force Base in Colorado Springs, CO. This role is to support in the design, installation and repair of copper and fiber cable in support of the communications infrastructure to meet new requirements.Essential Duties:
- Inspect repair work in progress for quality of workmanship and compliance with specifications
- Responsible for the maintenance of existing infrastructure, planning, and management of all activities related to cable infrastructure supported by the 3IS II contract
- Installs, reconnects and performs changes of service for all cabling requirements within the USAFWC Detachment 1
- Responsible for cabling and termination of Cat6, fiber, and various other wiring disciplines
- Responsible for running new cabling, termination and testing of cable
- Document cable and routing diagrams
- Basic understanding of EMSEC to ensure cable runs meet/exceed EMSEC requirements.
- Ability to assist Configuration Management personnel within the Information Technology (IT) discipline to include hardware/software management, ordering IT assets and conducting IT inventories
- Serve as an alternate IT Equipment Custodian (ITEC)
- Develop and review communication system requirements.
- Demonstrates continuous effort to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes, and work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality customer service within the cable management discipline
- Study organizational structures, unit missions and requirements to gain a better understanding of their impact on systems operation
- Additional duties as assigned.
- 3 years of cable management relevant technical experience
- 3/5 years cable infrastructure experience with TS/SCI
All USfalcon employees are required to show proof of vaccination status at time of hire to ensure compliance with EO14042, Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors (effective December 8, 2021).
In compliance with Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the salary range for this role is$60,000 - $70,000;however, USfalcon considers several factors when extending an offer, including but not limited to, the role and associated responsibilities as well as a candidate's work experience, knowledge, skills, education and training.
Benefits Offered:medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability, 401(k) match, flexible spending accounts, EAP, parental leave, pet insurance, paid time off, and holidays.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)