Dreaming big is in our DNA. Brewing the world's most loved beers and creating meaningful experiences is what inspires us. We are owners, empowered to lead real change, deliver on tough challenges, and take accountability for the results. We are looking for talent that shares these values, that is ambitious, bold & resilient. We want talent that is looking for fast career growth, cross-functional experiences, global exposure and robust training & development.SALARY:
$23-25.44 per hour WORK LOCATION:
Mira Loma, CASHIFT:
must be willing to work 11.75 hour shifts, rotating days and nights, required overtime, including weekends and holidays.COMPANY:
Budweiser. Bud Light. Stella Artois. Michelob ULTRA. That's right, over 100 of America's most loved brands, to be exact. But there's so much more to us than our top-notch portfolio of beers, seltzers, and more. We believe our people are our greatest asset, and we're looking for people like you to join our shared dream and purpose. We dream big to create a future with more cheers. Are you up for the Challenge? JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Under the direction of the Business Process Manager, the General Technician is responsible for effectively operating and maintaining equipment used to manufacturer and package aluminum cans.
- The General Technician job involves working as part of a team to read and interpret information, monitor equipment, and inspect product to maintain quality standards.
- The General Technician must follow safe work practices, and maintain a working knowledge of first aid and emergency procedures.
- The General Technician performs quality, maintenance and housekeeping checks while managing the technical process.
- Ability to apply new work methods effectively.
- Ability to understand written material contained in forms; ability to read, understand and interpret non-technical written materials.
- Ability to make quick and accurate comparisons of the similarities or differences between objects, or to determine that objects do match standards or specifications.
- High School Diploma or GED Certification required.
- Must have basic knowledge of equipment and machinery.
- Basic computer skills, i.e.; Microsoft Office and Outlook experience.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), including the ability to interact well with, team members, staff, and others.
- Three to five years industrial experience preferred, in a high-speed manufacturing or packaging environment desired.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Willingness and ability to take teamwork approach to the job by cooperating with others, and considering larger, organization or team goals.
- Fork Truck experience preferred
- Previous manufacturing experience preferred
Anheuser-Busch has always dreamed big. It's who we are as a company. It's our culture. It's our heritage. But more than ever, it's our future. A future where we're always looking forward. Always serving up new ways to meet life's moments. Even when they're hard. A future where we keep dreaming bigger. Together. To reimagine what a beer company can be. And what Anheuser-Busch can do. Where we provide more opportunity for our people, lift up our neighbors, and make a meaningful difference in the world. This future is our purpose. A future that everyone can celebrate, and everyone can share in. A future with more cheers. EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER:
As the leading global brewer, Anheuser-Busch InBev is committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It's this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. REQUIRE ADDITIONAL ASSISTANCE?
Anheuser-Busch is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability, or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Anheuser-Busch Careers website as a result of your disability. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.