Dreaming big is in our DNA. Brewing the world's most loved beers and creating meaningful experiences is what inspires us. We are owners, empowered to lead real change, deliver on tough challenges, and take accountability for the results. We are looking for talent that shares these values, that is ambitious, bold & resilient. We want talent that is looking for fast career growth, cross-functional experiences, global exposure and robust training & development.SALARY:
$19-23 per hour WORK LOCATION:
Oklahoma City, OKSHIFT:
Able and willing to work a rotating 12-hour schedule, including day and night shift rotations, and required weekend and holiday hoursCOMPANY:
Budweiser. Bud Light. Stella Artois. Michelob ULTRA. That's right, over 100 of America's most loved brands, to be exact. But there's so much more to us than our top-notch portfolio of beers, seltzers, and more. We believe our people are our greatest asset, and we're looking for people like you to join our shared dream and purpose. We dream big to create a future with more cheers. Are you up for the Challenge? JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manually operate semi-automatic machinery. Also, run and maintain high speed equipment.
- Required to trouble-shoot and repair equipment and perform preventive maintenance, bending, reaching, lifting and stooping is required.
- Follow all safety policies and procedures
- Operate high-speed, highly-technical, computer controlled manufacturing and packaging equipment
- Perform troubleshooting, maintenance and repair of high-speed manufacturing, packaging, and support equipment
- Responsible for logistical module management associated with daily operation of the manufacturing equipment
- Perform quality checks and record in automated computer system programs
- Interpret statistical data to make quality and productivity decisions
- High School Diploma or GED Certification required
- Mechanical/Industrial experience preferred
- Hands on experience with conveyors, pneumatic and hydraulic systems
- Proficient with Precision Measuring tools
- Proven troubleshooting/critical thinking ability
- Familiarity with punch press operations a plus
- Able and willing to work overtime as required
Anheuser-Busch has always dreamed big. It's who we are as a company. It's our culture. It's our heritage. But more than ever, it's our future. A future where we're always looking forward. Always serving up new ways to meet life's moments. Even when they're hard. A future where we keep dreaming bigger. Together. To reimagine what a beer company can be. And what Anheuser-Busch can do. Where we provide more opportunity for our people, lift up our neighbors, and make a meaningful difference in the world. This future is our purpose. A future that everyone can celebrate, and everyone can share in. A future with more cheers. EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER:
As the leading global brewer, Anheuser-Busch InBev is committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It's this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. REQUIRE ADDITIONAL ASSISTANCE?
Anheuser-Busch is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability, or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Anheuser-Busch Careers website as a result of your disability. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.