Dreaming big is in our DNA. Brewing the world's most loved beers and creating meaningful experiences is what inspires us. We are owners, empowered to lead real change, deliver on tough challenges, and take accountability for the results. We are looking for talent that shares these values, that is ambitious, bold & resilient. We want talent that is looking for fast career growth, cross-functional experiences, global exposure and robust training & development.SALARY:
$19.32per hourWORK LOCATION:
Able and willing to work a rotating 12-hour and other alternate work schedule, including day and night shift rotations, and required weekend and holiday hours. Able and willing to work mandatory overtime as required.COMPANY:
Budweiser. Bud Light. Stella Artois. Michelob ULTRA. That's right, over 100 of America's most loved brands, to be exact. But there's so much more to us than our top-notch portfolio of beers, seltzers, and more. We believe our people are our greatest asset, and we're looking for people like you to join our shared dream and purpose. We dream big to create a future with more cheers. Are you up for the Challenge? ROLE SUMMARY:
If you are passionate about maintenance and troubleshooting while working in a fast-paced environment, Anheuser Busch could be your next stop in fulfilling your career. This is an entry level production position with the opportunity to increase your knowledge and skills of the business. If you are looking for a new challenge, come join our team today!JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Effectively and safely operate and maintain can manufacturing equipment with a focus on plant safety, quality, production and cost goals.
- Perform quality, maintenance and housekeeping checks while managing the technical process.
- Work as part of a team to read and interpret information, monitor equipment, and inspect product to maintain quality standards.
- Follow safe work practices and maintain a working knowledge of first aid and emergency procedures.
- Participate in group discussions and problem-solving activities as needed.
- Assist other Team Members as necessary in accomplishing tasks.
- One to three years of industrial experience required, preferably in a high-speed manufacturing or packaging environment.
- Good mechanical aptitude is required.
- 3 years of mechanical experience or training.
- Must have basic knowledge of equipment and machinery.
- Forklift operating experience a plus.
- Willingness and ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to apply new work methods effectively.
- Proven troubleshooting skills.
- Superior work history, including good attendance.
Anheuser-Busch has always dreamed big. It's who we are as a company. It's our culture. It's our heritage. But more than ever, it's our future. A future where we're always looking forward. Always serving up new ways to meet life's moments. Even when they're hard. A future where we keep dreaming bigger. Together. To reimagine what a beer company can be. And what Anheuser-Busch can do. Where we provide more opportunity for our people, lift up our neighbors, and make a meaningful difference in the world. This future is our purpose. A future that everyone can celebrate, and everyone can share in. A future with more cheers. EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER:
As the leading global brewer, Anheuser-Busch InBev is committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It's this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. REQUIRE ADDITIONAL ASSISTANCE?
Anheuser-Busch is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability, or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Anheuser-Busch Careers website as a result of your disability. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.