Compassionate Care Tailored to the Unique Needs of Seniors
Aria Care Partners provides onsite oral, vision, and hearing services to residents in long-term care facilities across the country. Our mission is to enrich the quality of life for every resident with passion and compassion. THE POSITION:
The primary function of this position is to help manage day-to-day tasks and ongoing marketing projects. This position will be responsible for to providing support to the sales and marketing department, executing direct mail campaigns and assisting with trade shows.
* Competitive Compensation
* Rapidly Growing Business
* Full Benefits PackageTHE LOCATION:
This position is located in our Overland Park, KS Office.ESSENTIAL DUTIES:
- Develop, coordinate, implement, and track marketing programs and events.
- Collaborate with other internal teams to develop and monitor strategic marketing initiatives
- Analyze and report on the performance and efficiency of tradeshows.
- Develop and create marketing materials, such as sales and product collateral, and ensure brand guidelines are met
- Write, proofread, and edit creative and technical content across different mediums
- Manage the library of marketing material for the sales organization
- Associates or Bachelor's Degree preferred; or 1-3 years equivalent experience
- Salesforce.com or CRM experience preferred
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Experience with Adobe, Hubspot and/or Social Media Platforms a plus
- Excellent analytical skills and a knack for data analysis
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Skilled in writing and editing content with an attention to detail
- Strong prioritization, organization, and project management skills
- Ability to travel as necessary
- Range: $20-$26 per hour
- Benefits to include: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K w/ matching, PTO, and Paid Holidays
- 12 Paid Holidays per year, Including a week at Christmas.