We are seeking motivated and dedicated Per Diem Direct Support Professional who want to make a difference in the lives of many. This role is essential to provide day-to-day support to individuals with intellectual disabilities in a group home setting.
We are looking to hire a pool of Per Diem/On-Call Direct Support Professionals to work in Manchester NH. Work as many hours as you would like, any days of the week, First Shift. What you'll do:
What we're looking for:
- Help and guide individuals with daily living skills.
- Provide an opportunity for growth by working on their individual goals and plans.
- Assist in day-to-day needs such as personal hygiene, meal preparation and
- Seeking out opportunities for community based activities for the individuals to
- Help to provide a safe and nurturing environment for our individuals.
Our Direct Support Professionals enjoy working with a fun team of dedicated professionals to support adults with a variety of needs. We believe in a healthy work/life balance, our reputation for providing high quality, ethical services is one of our biggest assets.Covid-19 Consideration
- Someone who can think outside the box
- A passion and dedication to help others
- Eagerness to learn
- Flexible and adaptable
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver's license with a safe driving record
- And 18 years or older
Please note that Aspire Living & Learning has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees and individuals we support. As a condition of employment, employees are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless an exemption is approved for medical or religious reason or as otherwise required by law.
Aspire Living & Learning believes it must play an active role in creating a community of employees that is diverse, inclusive and equitable. Our work benefits greatly from the contributions of people of color, people from working class backgrounds, women, LGBTQ people, and individuals with disabilities. Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other marginalized communities.