The primary responsibility of the role is to direct the execution of the Global Markets Americas strategy within a specified region by leading, managing, coaching and supporting staff members who sell leadership development solutions to CCL clients. This individual is also responsible for the oversight of client relationships in the region and meeting region revenue targets. Under the leadership of the Vice President, Americas Sales, this position shares accountability with other regions to meet Americas' Sales goals and expected revenue contribution to CCL.Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Serves primary role of Sales Leader and coach for Strategic Business Partners and Business Partners to ensure their continuing development and individual success throughout the sale process to meet their performance goals.
- Provides support for his/her team in sales and account strategy-setting and opportunity response, and problem-solving within existing client accounts.
- Supports and implements Global Markets' strategy aligned with CCL's business units, global communications, and CCL's European and Asian operations.
- Participates as active member of Americas Sales Leadership and Management team.
- Develops and maintains a regional sales strategy, in support of the overall Americas Sales and Marketing business plan, that balances both growth of CCL's existing long-term clients and proactive acquisition of new clients in support of overall revenue goals.
- Leads the sales team within a defined region with responsibility for revenue generation to meet targets across CCL's product lines.
- Regionally manages process of capturing client needs and partnering with others to optimize revenue and analyze client satisfaction data.
- Manages business development operating expense budget for a specified region.
- Provides day-to-day support for Strategic Business Partners and Business Partners in strategic client conversions and opportunities.
- In partnership with the Americas Sales Leadership Team, ensures the development of their sales team and access to sales knowledge assets and tools necessary to provide appropriate solutions for clients.
- Ensures that Strategic Business Partners and Business Partners develop and maintain a portfolio strategy to meet or exceed annual fiscal year goals.
- Daily management of sales interface with CRM system and other CCL systems, ensuring high team member utilization in accordance with existing Americas sales policies.
- Applies performance management standards to ensure accountability for both forecasting, reporting and revenue generation to ensure Region meets its financial targets.
- Manages a sales information reporting process and analyzes client base and usage for specified region.
- Represents Regions sales issues with internal CCL partners.
- Initiates contact with potential and existing clients along with sales staff (e.g. conferences, demand generation, etc.). Proactively develops and advances new accounts and relationships that support the region and Global Markets Americas strategy.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, related field, or commensurate experience.
- Master's degree preferred.
Specific Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Minimum 5 years of experience managing a sales and/or business development team
- 5-10 years of senior level business, sales, and business development experience.
Pay and Benefits
- Ability to Coach and Develop Sales Talent: A capable, willing, and active coach for sales professionals.
- The interest, learning agility and desire to learn CCL's capabilities across all leadership solutions and practice areas leading to the ability to effectively integrate solutions based on client need.
- Demonstrated experience as a consultative value-based sales professional in identifying clients' needs, working collaboratively to develop plans to address the needs, and partnering with other stakeholders to ensure appropriate resources to deliver client results and impact.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, problem-solving, and business acumen.
- Knowledge of the leadership development field is a plus.
- Strong collaboration, influencing and coaching skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Willing to travel 25% as necessary
- Experience working in a global, matrixed organization.
- The hiring range for this role is $130,000 - $140,000. Offer will be commensurate with relevant qualifications and professional experience
- 403(b) Savings Plan with employer contribution
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Health savings and flexible spending accounts
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Employer-paid short-term and long-term disability
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Employee and family assistance program
- Various voluntary options for additional plans or coverage levels
Because of CCL's work with the federal government, our organization is required to comply with United States Executive Order 14042, Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors. All current and newly hired US-based CCL employees must be fully vaccinated or be granted a religious or medical accommodation by Tuesday, January 4, 2022, or before their date of hire if after January 4. If an accommodation is granted, the individual will then be required to submit evidence of weekly negative test results. For locations outside the US, country or region-specific regulations may apply.
The Center for Creative Leadership commits to creating an accessible and supportive work environment where each employee is encouraged to bring their unique ideas, backgrounds, and experiences to the workplace. For more information about our equity, diversity and inclusion efforts, please click here.
The Center for Creative Leadership is committed to a policy of equality of opportunity for all its employees and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, religion, military status, veteran status, or disability or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)