The Center for Creative Leadership is hiring a Sr. Digital Marketing Analyst
within our Global Marketing group. The Sr. Analyst is responsible for the majority of CCL's day-to-day data and reporting requests in support of Sales and Marketing at CCL. The position is for a collaborative and strategic thought leader, who will help set the direction of our performance through data as well as guide the development of future analytics needs in Marketing.
The Sr. Digital Marketing Analyst will work closely with peers both within Marketing, with contracted experts and 3rd Party partners that aid in out success of creative marketing campaigns. This role will also work with various stakeholders across CCL to communicate outcomes for critical business initiatives that are central to CCL's ongoing success based on KPI performance and data driven decision making. The position reports to the Director, Global Marketing Analytics & Operations.
Location can be remote within the United States, with the understanding that a majority of collaboration will need to be centered aroundUS Eastern Time Zone. It's ideal - but not required - if the candidate can work at least periodically out our Greensboro, NC USA global headquarters, for when our offices re-open at a later date.Principal Duties and Responsibilities
Specific Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Manage the day-to-day reporting and data extract requests from our various systems and platform used in Marketing.
- Support our strategic goals by delivering campaign performance reports, audience segmentation, and reporting of key performance indicators.
- Monitor KPIs as it relates to goals or targets set annually and manage the regular scorecard meeting process with the team.
- Provide in-depth channel and tactic level analysis monthly across all key channels - compile, analyze, and track data and statistics to drive optimizations with Marketing partners.
Pay and Benefits
- 7+ years of relevant work experience in a digital marketing analytics or similar role is required.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or Business Analytics certification is preferred.
- Data-oriented with a proven ability to interpret data and communicate results within a collaborative team.
- Exceptional project management skills that will support the needs of coordinating with external agency partners, internal technology team resources, and our leadership team.
- Full working knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, reporting visualization tools (Tableau or Power BI preferred), Sales CRM environments (i.e. MS Dynamics 365) and MS Excel.
- The hiring salary range for this role starts at $80,000. Offer will be commensurate with relevant qualifications and professional experience
- 403(b) Savings Plan with employer contribution
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Health savings and flexible spending accounts
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Employer-paid short-term and long-term disability
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Employee and family assistance program
- Various voluntary options for additional plans or coverage levels
Because of CCL's work with the federal government, our organization is required to comply with United States Executive Order 14042, Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors. All current and newly hired US-based CCL employees must be fully vaccinated or be granted a religious or medical accommodation by Tuesday, January 4, 2022, or before their date of hire if after January 4. If an accommodation is granted, the individual will then be required to submit evidence of weekly negative test results. For locations outside the US, country or region-specific regulations may apply.
The Center for Creative Leadership commits to creating an accessible and supportive work environment where each employee is encouraged to bring their unique ideas, backgrounds, and experiences to the workplace. For more information about our equity, diversity and inclusion efforts, please click here.
The Center for Creative Leadership is committed to a policy of equality of opportunity for all its employees and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, religion, military status, veteran status, or disability or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)