Large, aggressively growing consumer health company with a strong online presence is searching for a self-motivated, experienced Trade & Shopper Marketing Manager to join our growing team. This is a remote position which can be based anywhere in the USA/Canada.
As a Trade & Shopper Marketing Manager, you will work with our portfolio of brands and be responsible for defining, designing and delivering the go to market strategy for the retail distribution channel. Previous experience of working in Vitamins, Minerals and Supplements / Cosmetics with multiple stakeholders is essential for this role.Core Responsibilities:
Qualifications & Skills:
- Performs both high level and in-depth analyses of retail performance using syndicated data
- Measures performance and impact of in-market promotional initiatives and defines the promotional and shopper marketing tactics that will drive the business
- Develop new business opportunities to build brand consumption.
- Works closely with brand management to develop assortment recommendations for new retail channels across brands
- Translate brand strategy into customer marketing plans
- Understand our customers and find new ways for us to strengthen our presence in their stores
- Manages trade promotional and shopper marketing budgets closely with brand and sales teams
- Manages execution on all brand related retail activities (coupons, shopper marketing programs)
- 4-year college degree required. MBA preferred.
- Some direct Sales and/or Brand Management experience with cross functional exposure
- Must be able to demonstrate strong analytical skills and enjoy data analysis. Ability to independently conduct in-depth data analysis AND use the data to develop strong, persuasive selling stories.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills and ability to successfully multi-task
- Good interpersonal and time management skills. Must enjoy working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of Consumer packaged goods industry
- Have an ability to quickly learn, understand and report on data-based findings, trends and insights.
- Possess excellent financial acumen to model and validate the return on investment of multi-faceted programs and promotions.
- Have excellent influencing skills, are results-orientated, entrepreneurial and you can develop strategies based on real world insight.
We are dedicated to fostering an engaging, collaborative, and innovative environment for our employees. Our benefits include, but are not limited to:
• Flexible paid time off
• Comprehensive health, vision, dental insurance options
• 401k participation
• Learning & development opportunities for professional and personal growth
• Exclusive employee product discountsAdditional Information:
Company is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.