Wage Range: $20 - $25 HourlySeeking Great HR Admin, someone who wants to work with great people and have fun! We are team oriented and seek core value fit to work with solid team. Need someone who interacts well with people, organized, detail oriented, seeks challenges, desire to learn, growth opportunities, and wants to make a difference!We pay competitive Wages, Benefits, and Paid Time Off!Tharp Cabinets is the largest custom Cabinet Builder in Northern Colorado. We build a gorgeous product and seek talented people to help us grow!
As Human Resources Administrator for Tharp Custom Cabinetry will assist in daily tasks such as processing new hires, manage HR data, HRIS system, and administration of company policies. HR Admin provides a wide range of HR support and general administrative support for the Tharp management team and employees.Responsibilities:
• Manage Onboarding for all new hires, includes reference checks, background checks, drug screens, and more.
Manage Offboarding process.
• Assist with new hire orientation and other training/testing requirements
• Assist HR Manager with the hiring process, including submitting job postings online and scheduling candidate interviews.
• Review timecards for payroll.
• Manage (EAC) Employee Activity Committee activities.
• Perform administrative work, including scheduling, maintaining files for the Human Resources department.
• Manage Performance Reviews, 30-60-90 day Reviews, Assign training to all employees.
• Manage benefits for new employees, Open Enrollment, terminations, and COBRA.
• Organizing and maintaining personnel records, entering new hire data, and updating any previous employees' data utilizing HRIS (Paylocity).
• Review, revise, and update company policies, prepare various HR documents, including new hire guides, compensation lists, and more.
• To be the first point of contact with external partners, such as insurance vendors, to ensure legal compliance.
• Assist with reports on HR metrics, such as turnover rates, retention rates, and more.
• Take an active part in HR projects, such as job fairs, recruitment events, and more.
• Any and all other duties as requested by management.
- High School Graduate required.
- Associate degree or Bachelor Degree.
- 3+ years' related administrative experience in Human Resources.
- Proficient or Advanced skills with using MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook and Power Point).
- Ability to work independently and in teaming environment under tight deadlines and to maintain flexibility in prioritizing work responsibilities.
- Familiar with Labor Law and compliance.
- Good organizational skills and ability to prioritize multiple tasks to meet schedules.
- Detail oriented.
- Holds high level of confidentiality.
- Meets core values.
- Comply with all safety programs, enforce safety rules and good housekeeping.
- Enjoys people and likes to have fun.
- Monday thru Friday 8am til 5pm. Can discuss flexible schedule. This is not a remote job.
This position description should not be construed to imply that these job duties are the exclusive standards of the position. Employees will follow any other instructions and perform any other related duties, as may be required by their supervisor. Job Type: Full-time Benefits:
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental insurance, life, critical care, short term disability, long term disability