Territory Sales Consultant, WestlakeJob Summary
As a Territory Sales Consultant you will provide potential customers with expertise and education on a wide variety of energy products, helping homeowners to become smart energy consumers. This role is full-time and offers competitive benefits, $30,000 base salary + commission, and has great opportunities for personal and professional growth.Primary Responsibilities:
- Generate business by working an assigned territory selling natural gas, electricity and utility line protection.
- Use a consultative selling approach; increase customer's awareness of choice as well as competitive advantage over other energy providers; provide potential customer with pricing and effectively close the sale.
- Assure quality and accurate representation of products; represent the company professionally and ensure that potential customers have an exceptional experience.
- Keep detailed records of sales activity via CRM technology on an iPad.
- Develop collaborative working relationships with other sales representatives.
Minimum Education, Experience and Requirements:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (friendly, personable, positive personality)
- Highly motivated to sell with a desire to succeed
- Customer focused, results oriented
- Time management skills
- Professional demeanor and attire
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid Driver's license with a good driving record, a reliable personal vehicle, auto insurance coverage that satisfies the minimum requirement for the state.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee must be able to work outdoors daily with exposure to an outside environment, which includes inclement weather. The employee is regularly required to drive, sit, stand, and walk; use hands and be able to occasionally lift up to 10 lbs (iPad, training binders, marketing materials, etc.).
We're IGS Energy - a team of people that believes we're both capable and obligated to fight climate change and to promote sustainability and energy independence. Sustainable energy can be simpler and that's exactly what we bring to homes and businesses across the U.S. We're innovating smart technology that lets us all source clean energy, manage our carbon footprints and even protect our homes' utility lines and appliances. Start your IGS career TODAY!
Note: Work hours vary by season. Evenings and some Saturdays required. At this time, IGS Energy is hiring people in the following states:Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington (State), West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
If your state is not listed, but you are imminently moving to a state where we are hiring, please apply. You will receive instructions once your application is submitted.