Salary Range: $110K - $140KMission:
Increase market share, grow sales and profitability through customer focus, strategic planning and impeccable execution. Help make Tharp and even more recognized and coveted brand. Help continue the evolution of Tharp's culture of a team oriented, fun company and contributor to people's lives.Outcomes:
1. Grow Sales by 20% per year.
2. Grow Gross Margin 100 bps through Strategic Pricing.
- Exceed Colorado permit growth by 200 bps. Growth even when permits are down.
- Heavy functional design focus. Design is a major contributor to customer value.
- Execute new Showroom strategy in Denver. Long term add additional markets: Mountains, Out of state.
- Work with Business Development and Marketing to grow market share on Front Range. After a period of time, take over the management of these functions.
- Teach and evangelize how value based / solution based selling fulfills customer needs.
- Find and sell opportunities for services.
- Manage sales funnel and lead generation.
3. Foster a Sales culture of positivity and solving customer issues through our unique capabilities.
- Proper sales price by customer.
- Profit maximization using market pricing and cost data after creating a system for collecting market pricing.
- Inspire and manage designers to translate customer's visions into a great installed product.
- Manage and evolve metrics for Sales scorecard
- Instill professionalism and communication necessity in design team.
- Continue evolution of sales and design team into a fun customer focused team that works well together to solve customer needs and customers enjoy working with.
- Drive customer reviews highlighting positive experience with Sales and Design team.
- Solicit customer feedback and evaluate needs for product and process improvement.
4. New Product Development.
Tharp Core Tharp Core Competencies
- Track and understand industry changes and maintain fast follower status based on what's happening in other region.
- Drive new product development functional and aesthetic additions to product offering. New products, accessories, styles, doors, colors, etc.
- Own overall process and inputs.
- Work with rest of business to Introduce new products and aesthetic options based on market trends and customer feedback.
- Maintain 3-6 month ROI on investments.
1. Ownership - Continuous improvement and take responsibility for our actions.
2. Service - Provide the best customer experience possible.
3. Integrity - Honest and do what we say.
4. Teamwork - We care for one another and work together to win as a team.
5. Execute - We're gritty and achieve excellence through hustle, passion and perseverance.
: Bring a smile and humor to the workplace every day. Organize social events and have the sales and design team drive inclusiveness with the rest of the organization.Design Understanding
: Understand the cross between creative art and functional execution to solve customers' needs and inspire those who do so on a daily basis.Efficiency
: Able to produce significant output with minimal resource input. Creative and use mind before wallet.Grit
: Strong work ethic and able to quickly rebound and learn from setbacks. Solve problems and overcome obstacles as quickly as possible.Communication
: Listen to others to understand viewpoints. Speak and write clearly and concisely to set expectations and deliver updates and outcomes. Give and receive feedback well.
- Bachelor's Degree required. Design related preferred.
- 10+ years of combined design and sales experience. 5 years minimum in a functional design-centric role.
- Experience with aesthetic products, wood industry a big plus.
- Quantitative and data capable.
- Design software CAD experience.
- Proven track record of success and verified accomplishments.
- Particiipative management style (mentor, team builder, coach).
- Strong Communication skills.
- Works well on cross functional teams.
- Custom focus.
- Scrappy - Do more with less, quickly!