Company DescriptionAT&T Wireless Retail Sales Representative
$25 per hour payMy Wireless,
a nationwide authorized retailer for AT&T Wireless
has an immediate opening for a AT&T Wireless Retail Sales Representative
to join its growing AT&T team in Los Angeles. As an AT&T Wireless Retail Sales Representative
, you will help provide the best customer experience and technology solutions from a variety of products and services offered by AT&T Wireless.Job DescriptionAT&T Wireless Full-Time Retail Sales Representatives at My Wireless
are offered a competitive rate of pay based on past work experiences, and enjoy the following perks:
As a AT&T Wireless Retail Sales Representative for My Wireless, you will be:
- Ongoing paid training
- Exciting career paths and growth potential
- $500 bonus when meeting or exceeding sales goals
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- Life Insurance
- 401(K) Retirement Program
- Paid Vacation Time
- Company-paid memberships for Headspace for mental wellness and FinPath for financial wellness
- Total Pet Plan and Pet Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Discounts off our latest devices and AT&T service plans
- You will receive a welcome kit of fun gear to get you started that include 2 AT&T work shirts and personal protective equipment.
- Exclusive sales contests and incentives for hitting key AT&T initiatives
QualificationsWe are seeking candidates with the following qualifications:
- Helping AT&T Wireless customers make buying decisions by delivering outstanding customer service
- Training and developing your skills to become a top AT&T Wireless Retail Sales Representative, which leads to opportunities on our management team!
- Maintain a fun, clean and exciting work environment for customers and team members.
- Work as a team member so together you exceed person and team goals.
- Participate in marketing activities designed to maximize your selling opportunities each day.
- Execute daily operational needs and fully support your leadership team.
Additional InformationPhysical Demands:
- Bilingual is a plus, but good communication skills are a must
- Retail or customer facing sales experience
- Experience prospecting through outbound calling
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee with or without reasonable accommodation to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, most of the time is spent standing and walking around, moving about for prolonged periods of time, and occasionally lifting and moving objects of up to 10 pounds. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. Other movements may include climbing ladders, balancing on ladders, stooping, kneeling, crouching, and fine handling of display materials and merchandise. Dexterity is required.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include being able to work with small parts in mobile phones and being able to look at a computer screen for prolonged periods of time. These requirements can be met by the individual's use of eyeglasses or contacts.About My Wireless, an authorized retailer for AT&T Wireless
At My Wireless, our mission is to provide a complete entertainment solution to our customers and providing advancement opportunity to our incredible team members that are passionate about creating loyal and happy guests. Our growth to over 100 AT&T Wireless retail locations throughout the United States is just a warmup! We maintain a very fun and rewarding training program for our staff to ensure that we develop each team member to be promotion ready so we can continue our explosive company growth.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employees may perform other related duties as needed to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.My Wireless, an authorized retailer for AT&T Wireless
is an equal opportunity employer
and does not discriminate against current and prospective employees based on race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age for individuals over forty years of age, military and veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws.Videos To Watch