2000 16th St, Denver, Colorado, 80202-5117, United States of America
DaVita is dynamic, growing and entrepreneurial. We are seeking an ambitious and results-driven Analyst to assist with implementing DaVita's Revenue Operations Data Management and Strategy . As an analyst on this growing team, you will represent the business and partner with DaVita's internal IT partners and external vendors to deliver data needs. You will join a team of highly motivated individuals that engage with their head, heart, and hands to better serve the people of their community. Responsibilities:The following duties and responsibilities generally reflect the expectations of this position but are not intended to be all-inclusive.
- Assist in the successful completion of data migration project from a SQL to EDW environment, provide input and assist in delivery of requirements, documentation and delivery of PSI owned actions.
- Assist in data discovery to collect and ensure high level of data quality based on regulatory and enterprise standards and ensuring ongoing data compliance and security
- Able to synthesize & represent business needs and priorities to IT stakeholders, effectively manage conversations on trade-offs
- Continuously assess opportunities and effectiveness of the data strategy
- Proactively identify changing business needs to make recommendations on improving data management processes and long-term strategy plan.
- Maintain alignment with other key business partners to ensure the data strategy is well integrated into existing operations and aligns with the company strategic initiatives.
- Work closely with the revenue operations centralized analytics team to ensure data architecture is meeting the reporting and analytical needs of the business.
- Other duties as assigned.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- 1+ years of relevant experience in a technical reporting or analytical role
- Bachelor's degree in related field of study required; graduate degree a plus
- Experience with writing SQL queries (MS SQL Server, PLSQL/Oracle, Netezza)
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills required
- MS Access, Tableau, VBA, R, Python skills preferred
- Ability to dissect a problem into an organized approach and quickly form a hypothesis against which to run analyses
- Strong sense of accountability; passion for owning projects and driving them to completion
- Aptitude for seeing the big picture in addition to crunching the numbers
- Ability to communicate complex ideas in a simple, easily digestible manner to a range of audiences
- Experience working with visualization tools (Cognos, Tableau etc) or data movement (ETL Tools) preferred
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
At DaVita, we strive to be a community first and a company second. We want all teammates to experience DaVita as "a place where I belong." Our goal is to embed Diversity & Belonging into everything we do in our Village, so that it becomes part of who we are. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. As such, individuals are recruited, hired, assigned and promoted without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.Salary/ Wage Range
$54,995.20 to $73,284.64
Compensation for the role will depend on a number of factors, including a candidate's qualifications, skills, competencies and experience and may fall outside of the range shown. DaVita offers a competitive total rewards package, which includes a 401k match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Learn more at https://careers.davita.com/benefits