2000 16th Street, Denver, Colorado, 98402, United States of America
The Communications and Change Analyst
will support the communication strategy for the Electronic Medical Record (EHR) system called CWOW and its rollout to 2700 centers across the country. This person will execute the communications strategy to build awareness and create desire for the transition to a new platform. The analyst will be responsible for creating, delivering, and tracking communications content. This will require working across multiple communication channels in a fast paced and highly collaborative environment. CWOW Communications and Change Analyst responsibilities will include:
- Review and execute the communications plan
- Create content for all communication channels to effectively spread awareness and desire, inform teammates of field impact, and communicate teammate responsibilities to prepare for the CWOW implementation. This may include content for email, the company intranet, mobile platforms, blogs, videos, conferences, presentations, and more.
- Work with departments across the DaVita Village to write, create, design and distribute communications to teammates across the country.
The Analyst will work with a team of highly-motivated individuals from multiple fields. They are expected to effectively manage individual work streams, communicate the business need, and assist with creating the supportive communications required to move people through the change curve.Communications Strategy and Planning
Communication Content Creation
- Work with departments across the DaVita Village to help distribute and manage the pipeline of direct communications to teammates.
- Coordinate and manage multiple communication channels across different timelines and geographies, ensuring all teammates receive the appropriate communications at the right time.
- Ability to manage to a plan and integrate across work streams.
Change Management and Deployment:
- Identify and build communications to help elevate the "Why" of CWOW, building awareness and desire for this transformational change.
- Write and prepare communications that outline the specific field impacts, process changes, workflow changes and personal requirements to be ready for the change.
- Create content for multiple communication channels including email, the company intranet, mobile platforms, blogs, video, conferences, presentations, and more.
- Review communications with stakeholders to gain and incorporate feedback.
- Deliver communication content through the appropriate channels at the right time.
- Design effective, lean, and on-brand communications.
- Track and report out on communication task completion.
Practice and implement aspects of Deployment and/or Organizational Change. Plan and execute various elements of deployment, includes, but not limited to:
- Sponsorship talking points
- Communication content and delivery
Written & Oral Communication / Building Relationships:
- Identify most effective ways to report on communication success.
- Conduct research with Field Teammates to measure communication success and change readiness of the field.
- Document and share best demonstrated practices and communication success metrics.
Easily builds rapport, collaborative, and informal influencer
- Builds appropriate horizontal and vertical logic in presentation decks
- Presents comfortably and compellingly to senior audiences
- Works closely with teammates in the centers and develops long-standing relationships with operators and clinicians
What We'll Provide:
- Bachelor's degree required
- Preferred experience in communications/content creation
More than just pay, our DaVita Rewards package connects teammates to what matters most. Teammates are eligible to begin receiving benefits on the first day of the month following or coinciding with one month of continuous employment. Below are some of our benefit offerings.
- Comprehensive benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401(k) match, paid time off, PTO cash out
- Support for you and your family: Family resources, EAP counseling sessions, access Headspace®, backup child and elder care, maternity/paternity leave and more
- Professional development programs: DaVita offers a variety of programs to help strong performers grow within their career and also offers on-demand virtual leadership and development courses through DaVita's online training platform StarLearning.
At DaVita, we strive to be a community first and a company second. We want all teammates to experience DaVita as "a place where I belong." Our goal is to embed Diversity & Belonging into everything we do in our Village, so that it becomes part of who we are. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. As such, individuals are recruited, hired, assigned and promoted without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.Salary/ Wage Range
$51,400.00 to $75,500.00
Compensation for the role will depend on a number of factors, including a candidate's qualifications, skills, competencies and experience and may fall outside of the range shown. DaVita offers a competitive total rewards package, which includes a 401k match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Learn more at https://careers.davita.com/benefits