2000 16th Street, Denver, Colorado, 80202, United States of America
No Brag, Just Fact!
Over the last decade, we set out to be the world's greatest dialysis company, and over the next decade, we're poised to build the greatest healthcare community the world has ever seen. When you join the DaVita Village, you're joining a winning team. Through our commitment to training, growth and quality, we consistently achieve superior clinical outcomes while giving teammates the opportunity to excel in an award-winning environment that enables them to thrive both professionally and personally.
We are looking for a strategic Change Leader who can help our team of ~25 dedicated change professionals continue to develop and deepen our change capability, driving the successful delivery of transformational business solutions to our frontline business operations. In particular, you will have experience delivering an end to end Change Management engagement at scale, preferably nationally or internationally across multiple operations and can help us apply industry best practice to take our work to the next level. You are also a strong team leader who will grow and develop our next level of leaders.
Team Runway is the central change management and deployment capability in the Village. We partner across all our strategic functions to create and deploy efficient and effective change initiatives that drive our most important Village objectives. The Change Management and Deployment Director will support project portfolios and oversee multiple project streams simultaneously. They play a key role in implementing new processes and experiences, ultimately driving best practices across DaVita clinics.
The director should possess strong business acumen, project management, creative problem solving, and change management skills. This role entails managing cross functional deployment partners, collaborating with clinical, IT, operations, and innovation team leadership, and fine-tuning new processes as they roll out to the entire Village.
This role will require working in a fast paced and highly collaborative environment, with a high level of emotional intelligence. Change deployments will include:
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:Project Management
- Aligning change initiatives to broader Village goals and objectives
- Partnering with teams across the organization to deploy new processes and innovative medical technologies
- Use of organizational / behavioral change management strategies and tactical plans
- Articulating the tactical benefits of utilizing effective change strategies and the financial impact of effective change management / organizational development
- Exercising strong project management skills to achieve adoption and transformational outcomes across multiple projects
- Evolving a standard practice for change management and deployment and leading adherence to those methodologies throughout the team and organization
- Team leadership of between 3-5 experienced Change Managers, and their Analyst teams, including a strong focus on growth, development and building strong leaders
- The Director will directly lead and indirectly influence teams of highly motivated change agents with process improvement, change management, and organization development experience, and is expected to effectively manage individual work streams and communicate recommendations to business unit leads, stakeholders, and senior executives.
Change Strategy and Deployment
- Create actionable deliverables for all change management levers: communications plan, sponsor roadmap, coaching plan, training plan, resistance management plan
- Actively guide market resources through deployments with detailed implementation guides, meeting facilitation, operational preparedness and go-live and support plans
- Communicate any adjustments that are made to direction, activities, resources, pace, schedule, etc. as required to align projects with evolving Business Partner priorities, objectives and expectations
- On-time and on-budget project delivery
- Deliver new initiatives and technologies consistently in a highly-organized and high impact approach
- Ownership of key work streams, serving as a project/change management lead for a portfolio of projects, influencing a cross functional team of individuals to design, build and implement dynamic deployment plans
- Provide input, document requirements, and support the design and delivery of training programs
- Understand the clinical transformation program strategy and translate those objectives into goals that ensure successful adoption
- Understands DaVita's strategic business roadmap and ensures change strategy aligns to said roadmap
- Identify, analyze and prepare risk mitigation tactics
- Conduct impact analyses, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders
- Develop the overall change strategy and drive adoption in a manner that meets the defined success of an initiative
- Define and implement the appropriate level of engagement with project partners and sponsors
- Continually evolve Runway's deployment standards in accordance with industry best practices while incorporating DaVita's unique approach
- Manage a large-scale implementation or a portfolio of consultative change engagements and ensure their change approach aligns with our deployment standard
- Influence, coach and communicate effectively in and across teams
- Display a passion for seeing others succeed
- Continuously build relationships with internal and external partners to build network of resources, including senior leaders
- Engage with, seek support from, and identify needs in order to collaborate with senior leaders across the Village as it relates to the change initiative
- Coach project owners on how to put our standard of deployment into practice
- Maintain a high degree of emotional intelligence in order to manage relationships
- Translate analysis into prioritized recommendations
- Use analytics to defend business cases and key decisions
- Defines expectations and holds the team accountable to them
- Create a team environment that fosters bi-directional feedback and coaching
- Address performance declines and improvements in a timely manner
- Coach team and colleagues in opportunities for professional growth
- Exhibit a driven attitude, be motivated by making a direct impact on projects
What We'll Provide:
- Bachelor's degree in related field required
- Master's degree from a top-tier university highly preferred
- Relevant experience in healthcare preferred, but not required
- Demonstrated competence in structural business process/workflow design analysis, project management, change management and performance improvement experience
- Minimum six (6) years project management, financial management experience
- Minimum of two (2) years' experience directly managing people
- Change Management Certification preferred
- Project Management Certification preferred
- Travel 15-20%
More than just pay, our DaVita Rewards package connects teammates to what matters most. Teammates are eligible to begin receiving benefits on the first day of the month following or coinciding with one month of continuous employment. Below are some of our benefit offerings.
- Comprehensive benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401(k) match, paid time off, PTO cash out
- Support for you and your family: Family resources, EAP counseling sessions, access Headspace®, backup child and elder care, maternity/paternity leave and more
- Professional development programs: DaVita offers a variety of programs to help strong performers grow within their career and also offers on-demand virtual leadership and development courses through DaVita's online training platform StarLearning.
- Salary/Wage Range
- $100,100 - $147,000
- Compensation for the role will depend on a number of factors, including a candidate's qualifications, skills, competencies, and experience and may fall outside of the range shown. DaVita offers a competitive total rewards package, which includes a 401k match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Learn more at https://careers.davita.com/benefits
- Bonus Eligible: Yes
At DaVita, we strive to be a community first and a company second. We want all teammates to experience DaVita as "a place where I belong." Our goal is to embed Diversity & Belonging into everything we do in our Village, so that it becomes part of who we are. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. As such, individuals are recruited, hired, assigned and promoted without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.Salary/ Wage Range
$100,100.00 to $147,000.00
Compensation for the role will depend on a number of factors, including a candidate's qualifications, skills, competencies and experience and may fall outside of the range shown. DaVita offers a competitive total rewards package, which includes a 401k match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Learn more at https://careers.davita.com/benefits