2000 16th Street, Denver, Colorado, 80202, United States of America
At DaVita, we find that our best leaders are those who create an inspiring vision for the future and empowers their team to achieve success. They have always enjoyed tackling difficult problems and believe that the best way to solve them is through collaborative, team efforts. They take ownership of results and instill accountability in those they lead. They are driven, strong communicators, relationship builders, and find real fulfillment in challenging work.
This opportunity is for a Senior Manager on a highly visible team, we draw financial and strategic insights from various data sources and provide recommendations to executives spanning across DaVita's operations, including the CEO, CFO, and CIO of the dialysis business.
Our team supports all real estate, enterprise investments, and budgeting and forecasting of CapEx/D&A for DaVita. Additionally, we serve as strategic partners for DaVita's real estate organization by budgeting/tracking G&A expenses and identifying and mitigating key risks.WHAT YOU GET TO DO:
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Support a team of analysts responsible for executing our portfolio's needs
- Drive multi-year forecasts and budgets for enterprise-level Capital Expenditures and Depreciation
- Provide guidance and explanations for key accounts to our CFO in preparation for Earnings and Board of Directors meetings
- Partner with senior executives responsible for real estate activities in the budgeting and tracking of G&A expenses
- Forecast profitability of real estate transactions and provide updates to leadership
- Serve as a key stakeholder in investment governance committees, approving multi-million dollar investments
- Identify and tackle special projects supporting Villagewide investments spanning IT, Operations, and Real Estate
- Pose the right questions and structure analytical frameworks to address those questions
- Must be willing to stretch "up" and "down" in responsibilities
- Bachelor's Degree, with a strong preference for Finance or Accounting degree required; MBA preferred
- At least 5 years of experience evaluating investments, providing insights to leadership, and driving special projects/strategy
- 2+ yrs of experience leading and managing a team
- Prior budgeting, forecasting, and financial reporting experience
- Microsoft suite (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.), Anaplan skills desired; willingness to learn is required
- Strong familiarity with storyboarding presentation materials, driving stakeholder engagement, and designing/executing independent projects
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
• A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
• Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
• Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
• Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
• A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
• Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.What We'll Provide:
More than just pay, our DaVita Rewards package connects teammates to what matters most. Teammates are eligible to begin receiving benefits on the first day of the month following or coinciding with one month of continuous employment. Below are some of our benefit offerings.
- Comprehensive benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401(k) match, paid time off, PTO cash out
- Support for you and your family: Family resources, EAP counseling sessions, access Headspace®, backup child and elder care, maternity/paternity leave and more
- Professional development programs: DaVita offers a variety of programs to help strong performers grow within their career and also offers on-demand virtual leadership and development courses through DaVita's online training platform StarLearning.
At DaVita, we strive to be a community first and a company second. We want all teammates to experience DaVita as "a place where I belong." Our goal is to embed Diversity & Belonging into everything we do in our Village, so that it becomes part of who we are. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. As such, individuals are recruited, hired, assigned and promoted without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.Salary/ Wage Range
$91,000.00 to $133,700.00
Compensation for the role will depend on a number of factors, including a candidate's qualifications, skills, competencies and experience and may fall outside of the range shown. DaVita offers a competitive total rewards package, which includes a 401k match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Learn more at https://careers.davita.com/benefits