2000 16th St, Denver, Colorado, 80202, United States of America
No Brag, Just Fact!
Over the last decade, we set out to be the world's greatest dialysis company, and over the next decade, we're poised to build the greatest healthcare community the world has ever seen. When you join the DaVita Village, you're joining a winning team. Through our commitment to training, growth and quality, we consistently achieve superior clinical outcomes while giving teammates the opportunity to excel in an award-winning environment that enables them to thrive both professionally and personally.
Here's what you can expect as a Director at DaVita:
Reporting to both the VP of Finance for Strategic Business Initiatives and the GM of Nephrology Practice Solutions (NPS) & Nephrology Care Alliance (NCA), the Director of Finance will oversee the financial planning and analysis for two of DaVita's most important strategic initiatives.
This position will be an integral part of the NPS & NCA leadership teams and have broad exposure to NPS & NCA operations. This leader will be accountable to provide proactive analyses and a thorough reporting of operational results, develop and track key performance metrics/trends, own the budgeting/planning process and to monitor compliance against key performance milestones. This person will also ensure ongoing communication to stakeholders and will prepare presentations for leadership. She/He will take on special projects as needed and be responsible for innovating on existing processes.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Leads the financial reporting and analysis of NPS & NCA
- Provides budget oversight, trend analysis, variance analysis and guidance to support NPS & NCA, including the development of the annual budget, periodic forecasts, and longer-term financial plans
- Recommends, develops, implements, and ensures compliance with financial practices and policies; analyzes and leads process improvements
- Evaluate the P&L and related Operating reports to create "actionable insights" for NPS & NCA leadership team to improve operating results, and ensure diligent follow-up
- Develop and implement tools and processes to drive business improvement
- Identify and recommend opportunities for cost-saving and profit maximization
- Prepare presentations for senior management
- Involved in setting the vision and strategy of the NPS & NCA finance team reporting into this role, which will manage and oversee a team of direct reports
- Attract, retain and develop a talented group of financial leaders to support the financial operations of NPS & NCA
- Collaborate with cross-functional leaders to develop creative solutions to complex issues which improve performance
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
• A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
• Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
• Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
• Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
• A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
• Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation. Enter text here
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.What We'll Provide:
More than just pay, our DaVita Rewards package connects teammates to what matters most. Teammates are eligible to begin receiving benefits on the first day of the month following or coinciding with one month of continuous employment. Below are some of our benefit offerings.
- Comprehensive benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401(k) match, paid time off, PTO cash out
- Support for you and your family: Family resources, EAP counseling sessions, access Headspace®, backup child and elder care, maternity/paternity leave and more
- Professional development programs: DaVita offers a variety of programs to help strong performers grow within their career and also offers on-demand virtual leadership and development courses through DaVita's online training platform StarLearning.
At DaVita, we strive to be a community first and a company second. We want all teammates to experience DaVita as "a place where I belong." Our goal is to embed Diversity & Belonging into everything we do in our Village, so that it becomes part of who we are. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. As such, individuals are recruited, hired, assigned and promoted without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.Salary/ Wage Range
$100,100.00 to $147,000.00
Compensation for the role will depend on a number of factors, including a candidate's qualifications, skills, competencies and experience and may fall outside of the range shown. DaVita offers a competitive total rewards package, which includes a 401k match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Learn more at https://careers.davita.com/benefits