As a Sales Coordinator, you'll be responsible for aggressively searching for and nurturing potential clients who want to use Trelora's family of brands. This role requires articulate hunters who are able to communicate complex ideas using simple language. Our ideal candidates are closers who thrive in a fast-paced environment and love challenges. At Trelora, hitting your goals isn't just a saying, it's a lifestyle. If you think you've got what it takes and this description reminds you of yourself, then this just might be the opportunity you've been looking for that will challenge you to grow more than you've ever experienced before.Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Able to easily explain and sell all TRELORA value propositions
- Manage a high volume of inbound and outbound phone calls and emails
- Cold call potential clients, builders, lenders, and any other source of potential clients
- Manage and prioritize a high volume of tasks and leads in our CRM
- Schedule appointments for our Home Agents and Showing Agents
- Responsible for post-appointment follow up to answer questions and ensure commitment to Trelora
- Attend marketing events to drum up leads such as Open Houses, Networking Events, and Trade Shows
- Meet and exceed monthly goals for appointments set and clients who hire Trelora
- Focused on serving customers: Has a relentless focus on serving customers and bringing our services to as many people as possible. Understands what the customer wants and how to best deliver the experience.
- Works well with others: Listens and communicates well with co-workers, customers and colleagues. Always adjusting your communication style to match the needs of the other person.
- Leads courageously: Takes personal responsibility to do the right thing and persists in times of challenge or uncertainty. Adapts quickly to change and makes timely, thoughtful decisions.
- Achieves results: Understands what drives overall business success and is accountable to prioritize and deliver quality results. Demonstrates knowledge of core products and processes to get results. Anticipates obstacles and takes action to prevent or minimize their impact.
- Knowledgeable on market conditions: Possesses a high degree of knowledge and understanding surrounding present market and economic conditions. Uses knowledge to anticipate, educate, coach others on best strategies to attain results desired.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High emotional intelligence
- Extremely high drive for results
- Must be a team player that raises the bar and holds themself and their teammates to the highest standard
- Ability to efficiently multitask amongst a variety of communication platforms
- Must be highly proficient with computers and be able to effectively work with spreadsheets and client management software
- Previous sales experience a plus
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Wellness Resources
$60,000 - 100,000
Trelora is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment leads to a successful work environment. To this end we consider all qualified candidates, regardless of race, gender, gender identity, expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetics, age or veteran status.