White Flyer Targets are America's best targets for Trap, Skeet, and Sporting Clays and are made by the best people! We are looking to fill an entry-level position of Production Operator to join our team at our San Bernardino, California facility. We are part of Reagent Diversified Holdings, Inc., a family-owned company with locations throughout the U.S. and over 600 employees. We offer competitive pay and an excellent benefit package.
The Production Operator position is a full-time, hourly position. This position assists other crew members in 7 rotating production positions. Production Operators, through our training process, are required to learn all 7 production positions. Previous manufacturing production experience is not required - we will train you!
Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Watching and verifying the quality of product on the production line
- Working around high volume forklift traffic
- Working on and around large high speed rotating machinery
- Maintain and keep work area clean
- Fill out production paper work
- Operation of a forklift
- Climbing short fixed position ladders
- Lifting up to 60lbs
- Moving 500lb drums with a drum dolly or forklift
- Clearing machinery jam ups
- Light machinery maintenance
- Handling product packaging and mix materials
- Donning required PPE (personal protective equipment), such as gloves, aprons, dust or respirator masks, etc. to safely perform above duties
Current openings are for 2nd & 3rdshifts (3:00pm - 11:30pm & 11:00pm - 7:30 am). Hourly rate of $18/hr with shift differential of 5% of the hourly wage (up to $1.25) on 2nd & 3rd shifts.