is a next-generation SaaS technology company that has been at the leading edge of innovation in transportation supply chain logistics for 43 years. We continue to transform the industry year over year, by deploying a suite of software solutions to millions of customers every day - customers who depend on DAT for the most relevant data and most accurate insights to help them make smarter business decisions and run their companies more profitably. We operate the largest marketplace of its kind in North America, with 226 million freight posts in 2020, and a database of $126 billion of annual global shipment market transaction data. We have co-headquarters in Portland, OR and Denver, CO, and additional offices in MO, TX, and Bangalore, India. For additional information, see www.DAT.com/company.The Opportunity
DAT is seeking a Marketing Manager
to join our outstanding Product Marketing team in our Denver, CO office.
You'll lead and manage a comprehensive program of customer retention and marketing initiatives through value-based communications that drive customer loyalty across our Carrier segment portfolio of services. This cross functional role will lead through influence and will be counted on to bring teams, managers, and business leaders together to deliver a comprehensive customer marketing program.
As a member of the product marketing team, this position will have responsibility for ensuring the overall development and implementation of customer retention strategies and engagement activities. Additionally, this role will collaborate with key internal stakeholders to continuously improve the processes to meet the needs of the customers and the business.
DAT provides employees with a hybrid work environment.What You'll Do
The Skills You'll Need
- Create, optimize and execute customer experience and retention strategies related to increasing customer lifetime value through increasing platform participation and reducing churn rates.
- Work cross functionally with product, sales, customer support, finance, operations, and marketing to to develop and implement retention campaigns and programs.
- Lead retention efforts that include building a long-term strategy, technology and resource recommendations.
- Create and implement effective "customer loyalty programs. "
- Leverage data to forecast, measure, interpret and report on results of efforts against performance metrics to inform retention/churn strategies.
- Perform customer analysis to identify new growth drivers and improvement opportunities.
- Develop and implement customer journeys, triggers and automations with relevant content to drive conversion and engagement.
- Frame and define initiatives and programs needed for the successful rollout of new products, customer training and education.
- Work closely with partners across the organization to improve the customer journey throughout the customer lifecycle.
- Exhibit leadership by identifying and resolving issues and opportunities with business stakeholders, leaders, and the technology management team.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- 7+ years of experience managing and delivering projects in a matrixed environment.
- Demonstrated customer retention strategy, implementation and success.
- Attention to detail, complex problem solving skills and effective customer engagement skills.
- Customer loyalty program development experience. Gamification experience is a plus.
- Outstanding interpersonal, written communication skills.
- Adept at effectively working with professionals from a wide range of disciplines.
- Passionate about delivering high-quality results.
- Committed to ongoing professional development and learning.
- Invested in the professional growth and development of individuals and teams.
- Understanding of software development methodologies is a plus.
(Colorado only) In accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the minimum salary for this role is $135,000, plus benefits. The maximum compensation for this role can vary significantly depending on your job-related skills and experience.
DAT embraces the value of a diverse workforce, and believes it is a core strength of our company that we encourage those values in every DAT employee, at every level of our organization, regardless of tenure or rank. We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)