is a next-generation SaaS technology company that has been at the leading edge of innovation in transportation supply chain logistics for 43 years. We continue to transform the industry year over year, by deploying a suite of software solutions to millions of customers every day - customers who depend on DAT for the most relevant data and most accurate insights to help them make smarter business decisions and run their companies more profitably. We operate the largest marketplace of its kind in North America, with 226 million freight posts in 2020, and a database of $126 billion of annual global shipment market transaction data. We have co-headquarters in Portland, OR and Denver, CO, and additional offices in MO, TX, and Bangalore, India. For additional information, see www.DAT.com/company.The Opportunity
DAT is looking for a professional in Demand Generation Marketing
with a focus on ABM (Account Based Marketing)
programs to join our Digital Marketing team in either Beaverton, Oregon or Denver, Colorado.
Reporting to the Senior Demand Generation Manager, the Demand Generation/ ABM Marketing professional is responsible for planning, organizing and executing programs that generate new prospects and advance existing opportunities for the sales team within specific, targeted accounts and contacts. You will act as a liaison between marketing and sales teams as well as central demand functions such as integrated marketing and demand generation to develop 1:1, and 1:few programs designed to penetrate targeted accounts.
In the Demand Generation / ABM Marketing role you'll support and build marketing plans consisting of multi-touch, multi-dimensional programs including both inbound and outbound tactics to meet pipeline requirements in account segments, such as content syndication, paid digital media, organic social, and more.
DAT provides employees with a Hybrid work environment.Job Responsibilities
What You'll Do
- Support the development and implementation of target account strategy to support account-based selling.
- Coordinate pipeline generation and acceleration programs with sales for specific, targeted accounts and contacts.
- Create annual and quarterly marketing plans and targets for targeted sales accounts and contacts that focus on new logos and accelerate existing opportunities.
- Interface with sales to determine sales enablement needs, and work with product/solution marketing to develop tools, programs in a box, training and content.
- Proactively engage sales teams to coordinate, communicate, and optimize the impact of marketing activities.
- Manage vendors that contribute to demand creation programs including content syndication partners, direct mail providers, and fulfillment services.
- Communicate and educate the sales team regarding new and planned marketing activities.
- Support the design and execute 1:1, and 1: few marketing initiatives to meet pipeline requirements of varied account segments.
- Track lead flow to ensure the appropriate sales channels are following up on marketing qualified leads in a timely manner.
- Deploy ready-to-carry-out marketing tactics and provide sales enablement on an account and industry basis using various channels including digital media, events, and social media.
- Work with sales team to develop and maintain comprehensive account profiles and oversee a database of named contacts to align marketing and sales in defining the target audience required to achieve account goals.
- Identify opportunities to improve marketing effectiveness through better audience segmentation, marketing techniques, and processes.
Skills and Experience You'll Need
- Work collaboratively with Senior Demand Gen Manager to design, plan, manage, and optimize integrated digital / ABM campaigns across multiple channels to generate pipeline.
- Monitor, analyze, test and continually refine all components of campaign journeys as well as follow email and other digital marketing best practices in order to optimize lead generation.
- Monitor and report campaign performance with granular tracking across relevant KPIs, including content engagement, leads (MQLs, SQLs, SALs), initial sales conversations, and revenue.
- Work collaboratively with product marketing to create multi-channel campaigns that support the product roadmap.
- Execute content syndication programs to support lead generation and revenue goals.
- 3+ years of experience experience in a technology B2B demand generation, ABM, or field marketing role.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or comparable education/experience.
- Best in class marketing, demand generation, and channel experience with a B2B tech company.
- Proven track record executing innovative and multi-part demand generation programs.
- Attention to detail and discipline to follow established policies and processes.
- Experience building, launching and reporting on campaigns and webinars using Pardot, Salesforce and GoToWebinar.
- Experience with content syndication.
- Understands concepts relative to marketing funnel stages and demand waterfall (INQ, MQL, SAL, SQL).
- Solid experience creating and executing integrated marketing campaigns using tactics that include live events, webinars, digital advertising, and social networking.
- Highly accountable with ability to handle multiple projects, manage competing priorities and workflows.
- Strong understanding of how to use inbound marketing and content marketing to generate more qualified leads.
- Ability to work cross functionally and be a team player.
- Familiarity with the technical sales cycle and how to employ marketing communication strategies to nurture leads, drive adoption, and accelerate growth.
- Exceptional written and communication skills.
- Independent worker capable of managing multiple projects in parallel and meeting deadlines.
- Ability to quickly adapt and be comfortable with a company that is rapidly evolving.
(Colorado only) In accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the minimum salary for this role is $70,000, plus benefits. The maximum compensation for this role can vary significantly depending on your job-related skills and experience.
DAT embraces the value of a diverse workforce, and believes it is a core strength of our company that we encourage those values in every DAT employee, at every level of our organization, regardless of tenure or rank. We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c) <#LI-DM1>