- Finance/Accounting (Balance Sheet, A/R, P&Ls, etc.): While this isn't an accounting position, understanding accounting principles is crucial
- Excel: Ideal candidate would be able to whip up spreadsheets in their sleep. Creating and using complicated spreadsheets are part of everyday work, needs to be very computer adept and a fast learner of new applications
- The Sr CFA role is to proactively manage the client finances which includes in large part managing/guiding account teams
- Provide financial support to client account teams and monitor client budgets on a project basis
- Provide financial information to various departments and clients as required
- Provide client financial analysis in the review of monthly results
- Forecast and perform annual budget preparation
- Assist in the creation of job estimates, budgets, and client staffing plans
- Assume role of primary financial contact for account team and resource manager on assigned client business
- Generate professional financial reports for review with clients as directed by account team
- Secure client P.O. or necessary work/payment authorizations and ensures adherence to contract billing policies and Ogilvy workflow procedures and monitors accounts receivable status and follow-up on aged balances with client
- Lead and participate in financial meetings
- Manages jobs in coordination with account team.
- Act as Liaison between the agency and the Client on financial matters
- Provide quarterly reports to the client on retainer earnouts, tactical execution, and project spend
- 5 years related experience - if not industry experience, then need to have relevant work experience. Ideally someone who has worked in a similar role at another agency.
- Accounting background preferred
- Advertising/professional service experience preferred
- Strong analytical skills
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong Excel skills
- Soft Skills: integrity & honesty, outgoing, professional, self confident, a leader, common sense/practical intelligence, ability to express themselves clearly, likable/approachable, self motivated, self starter, strong work ethic
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Ogilvy provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $70,000 - $85,000 annually and may be more or less depending upon skills, experience, education and geographical locations.
Ogilvy offers a competitive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, short & long-term disability, life insurance/AD&D and 401k matching. We offer paid vacation, paid sick days, company holidays, personal days and paid parental leave.