Explore how you can contribute at AmeriLife.
For over 50 years, AmeriLife has been a leader in the development, marketing and distribution of annuity, life and health insurance solutions for those planning for and living in retirement.
Associates get satisfaction from knowing they provide agents, marketers and carrier partners the support needed to succeed in a rapidly evolving industry.Job SummaryJob DescriptionLEARN FROM THE BEST! AmeriLife's Direct to Consumer Agents are trained by Robert Bache, "Medicare Bob". GET PAID TO GET YOUR HEALTH INSURANCE LICENSE!PLUS BONUS WHEN YOU HIT THE PHONES!PLUS MONTHLY MEDICAL STIPEND!MAKE BETWEEN $60,000 - $100,000 ANNUALLY
Senior Healthcare Direct, Medicare Bob's Office is growing; we are hiring highly motivated individuals that want to learn the Medicare insurance industry. We have assisted many individuals in transitioning from a sales job to a "Sales Career". We will not only pay for your insurance license, but we will also pay you while you are getting your insurance license, and train you how to assist Medicare Beneficiaries in understanding their coverage options. Our agents are Appointed with all of the top Medicare insurance carriers; AARP/UHC, Aetna/Coventry, Cigna, GPM, Humana, Mutual of Omaha and more. By offering all of the top Carriers, our agents are better able to help our clients choose the right Medicare Advantage, Medicare Supplement, and Part D Plan.
At Senior Healthcare Direct, we will provide all of your leads. This means you can do what you do best, sell! A couple of advantages of working with Senior Healthcare Direct and Medicare Bob:
- We do not purchase leads. We generate our own! We provide all leads to you at no cost.
- Training is in Clearwater and Palm Harbor.
- We are not hiring "seasonal agents", but developing agents for a long-term sales career.
- The average employee has worked here for over 5 years.
Senior Healthcare Direct's, Robert W. Bache, aka "Medicare Bob", is a top Aetna, Cigna and Mutual of Omaha Medicare Supplement Producer for the past 8 years. "I am looking for agents that want to grow with my Agency. I have worked at call centers in the past and I know the feeling of being just a number. I want to work with agents that enjoy what they do and my goal is to create an atmosphere where they can do so, long-term
," Robert Bache.
Robert Bache is not the only top agent. Senior Healthcare Direct has 20 other agents that have qualified as "Top Producers
" with Aetna, Cigna and Mutual of Omaha.
What's important to be successful in sales:
- Learn and apply selling techniques and business operation skills to achieve profitability and meet sales goals for the over 65 insurance Medicare market.
- Builds Trust: You honor your word by doing what you say you are going to do.
- Drives for Excellence: You are a continuous learner who encourages others to learn. By constantly upgrading your own work, you achieve results and outperform the competition.
- Implementation/Execution: You are good at organizing and managing multiple priorities and/or projects by using appropriate methodologies and tools.
- Problem Solver: You are a problem solver with the ability to encourage others in collaborative problem solving. Acting as a consultant regarding resources, you engage others in problem solving without taking over.
- Possesses comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office and Web Based Applications.
We will not only pay for your Florida 2-40 Insurance License, but we will pay YOU while you are getting your license.As part of the screening and hiring process a background check is required.The Florida Division of Insurance Agents and Agent Services may disqualify persons who have committed certain felonies from licensure. In addition certain misdemeanors require a waiting period before applying for licensure. The department may not issue a license unless all fines, court costs and fees, and court-ordered restitution have been paid.