We are hiring a flexible full time virtual (work from home) position at The Life Coach School. This is a contractor position. Expectation is for no more than 40 hours over five days a week, with some special exceptions for events.
At the School, we don't hold you accountable for simply doing the work, but rather for the results you create. You'll always know exactly if you're winning or not. Our employees are empowered to make decisions, try out ideas, and make mistakes within the mandates of our mission and our current priorities.
For this position, your main result is to compile, organize, and monitor marketing data and provide regular analysis and reporting.
To create this result you will:
- Work closely with the Director of Sales and Marketing
- Collaborate with the Director of Technology on new data and source collections
- Monitor and report on funnel and campaign performance
- Ensure accuracy of data collected and reported
- Prepare marketing data analysis reports
- Communicate and present clear findings of data analysis
- Provide daily updates on KPIs like leads, conversion rates and client engagement
- Recommend optimization opportunities
- An advanced user in Excel, Google Sheets, Data Studio, Analytics, UTMs and KPIs
You will be wildly successful if you have or are the following:
- Work experience as a Marketing Analyst or similar role
- Keen attention to detail (Programs have a lot of interconnecting details that are customer facing.)
- Able to work under pressure (Things change fast around here.)
- Wonderful communicator (Internally, and externally through PDF, website, and email messages.)
- Great tech skills (You are a natural at quickly learning new platforms.)
- Strategic and tactical (You are a blend of both big picture problem-solving coupled with the ability to get done what you are asked.)
- Resourceful (You'll get very little direction and the expectations for results are high.)
- Love numbers (You don't shy away from spending time with spreadsheets).
You are in line with our Core Values:
We're an example of what's possible - We know our tools work-we use them every day to create extraordinary results. We don't wait for permission to believe; we decide it's as good as done. We think about where we're going, what we're creating, and who we're becoming. We question everything, take massive action, embrace failure, and step into our future selves now. We're proof you can create any result you want. We're Inclusive - The Model is for everyone. We love humans. We see and celebrate our differences. We honor your unique perspective and appreciate your willingness to share your experience. We invite each person to be their authentic self. We welcome feedback, have courageous conversations, and continue to grow. We'll hold space and create an environment of belonging for all who share these inclusive values. We're Thought Full - We pay attention to our thoughts because we know value is created with our minds. We're self managing, self reliant, and self directed. We ask great questions and create our own answers. We share our ideas and welcome perspectives that are different from ours. We make time and space to think deeply. We consider our impact on the company and our colleagues, coaches, and students. We make hard work fun - We know fun goes in the F line, so we take responsibility for creating it with our thoughts. We believe it's fun to be challenged. It's fun to expand our thinking. It's fun to overdeliver. It's fun to make money, and it's fun to be fancy. It's the most fun to blow our own minds with what we're capable of achieving.Benefits
Compensation: Starting at $50 per hour
At The Life Coach School, we prioritize diversity, equity, and inclusion. We encourage individuals of all identities to apply.
Do you feel that you are the perfect person for this position? Please apply now!
Do you feel that you satisfy most of the job requirements but are unsure if you satisfy them all? Please apply now!
This is an opportunity to make a difference in the lives of other people while discovering your own potential.