Field Marketing is the primary liaison between Field Sales and Corporate Marketing. The Senior Field Marketing Manager
needs to identify and generate awareness and demand by using a variety of marketing vehicles and tactics such as regional trade shows, conferences, field events (including virtual), direct mail, call campaigns, and webinars. Their main goal is to move accounts through the sales pipeline and accelerate the sales cycle for prospects and customers through the execution of marketing programs. There will also be a focus on developing customer and partner-centric programs in this role.
This position reports to the Director of N. America Field Marketing. Some travel is expected when COVID restrictions ease and safety measures are implemented.
What You'll Be Doing:
- As the primary liaison between the Field Sales Team and Marketing, you will plan, create and execute all marketing activities for the region and report results with focus on achieving Field Marketing pipeline goals for the region
- Track and report on all levels of pipeline metrics such as qualified sales opportunities as well as pipeline and bookings contribution
- Coach and enable the Field team to generate outbound opportunities using best practices for target and not target accounts. Ensure feedback from the field gets back to Marketing to ensure the Field is being supported for the sales targets
- Work directly with AEs and sales leaders to identify new programs, activities, tools, and processes to create a rolling 6-month marketing plan for each AE territory
- Communicate and advocate for all marketing initiatives, new collateral, website tools, customer success stories, upcoming events, etc. to the regional sales team
- Collaborate with the digital team to drive pipeline progression of suspects and MQL's, as well as with partner marketing to support local partner programs
What We're Looking For:
- Proven track record of successfully building and guiding field marketing execution.
- Works with AE's and sales development/lead generation business development teams to overachieve on marketing funnel goals.
- Understands fundamentals of the marketing funnel from Top to Bottom, and activities to move prospects through to close.
- Metrics-driven and able to have data-driven and inspiring conversations on marketing activities
- Savvy enterprise B2B digital marketer, with expertise in live events/face-to-face programs, virtual events
- Enthusiasm for challenges, great interpersonal skills to get the best out of the partners in the sales teams and marketing teams
- Project management and budget management capabilities.
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- 7-10 years Sales Support/Field Marketing Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, or equivalent area of study
- Knowledge of Salesforce CRM is a must. Experience with Marketo and SalesLoft or Outreach are pluses.