An Omnicell Resource Manager, Workforce Management has a minimum of 3 years' experience in resource management or health systems operations experience in a healthcare software solutions industry and minimum of 3 years' predictive data analytics or modeling experience. Demonstrated experience in using analytics and modeling to project current and future resource and capacity demands. They will lead strategic systematic improvement initiatives to enable the business to become more efficient while executing organizational priorities and goals, contributing to the vision and mission of Omnicell.
This role is responsible for adhering to Omnicell resource management methodology and the use of tools and standards. Execute internal strategic initiatives and project planning based on defined scope of work while adhering to timeline and resourcing best practices and methodology. Partners with Portfolio Management and Project Intake Management to meet overall quarterly objectives (revenue, manufacturing, and resource capacity) to improve operational efficiencies and effectiveness.
This is a significant role for Omnicell with a tremendous opportunity to impact our customer base and growth of the Professional Services organization and our services offerings. This position reports to the Senior Manager, Workforce Management.
- Manage resource management methodology with the end goal of efficient project scheduling for customer and Omnicell resources.
- Assist to build, maintain and communicate resource management metrics, opportunities and challenges.
- Assist with all aspects of resource management with transparency to business leaders. Source input from Professional Services stakeholders, as needed.
- Assist in resource capacity planning and forecast exercises for senior Leadership visibility.
- Basic knowledge and maintenance of current project pipeline, resource capacity, future quarterly forecasts to successfully achieve business outcomes.
- With support from Senior Resource Manager and Workforce Management leaders, manage multiple project resource requests via identified platforms.
- Assist in the identification of over and underutilized resources to improve operational efficiencies.
- Collaborate with Senior Resource Manager and/or Portfolio Management to provide current resource capacity and gaps by project roles.
- Work as a liaison between internal Omnicell teams and customer project team to deliver all resource management deliverables.
- Consult with Professional Services stakeholders to identify opportunities for improvement based on resource management practices.
- Primary point of contact for all internal and external project communication related to resource management.
- Manage customer escalations and difficult conversations.
- Assist in the facilitation of meetings with Professional Services stakeholders to review risk, analyze current at-risk projects, and provide insights on current resource capacity and identified gaps.
- Advise Professional Services Leadership on at-risk project concerns or issues meeting key customer deliverables.
- Assist in the creation and delivery of executive level presentations regarding resource management.
- Advise Portfolio Management on confirmed capacity planning efforts (manufacturing, resourcing, and revenue) based on quarterly revenue targets.
- Provide visibility to Senior Resource Manager and Professional Services Leadership regarding resource constraints that impact revenue generating activities.
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Balance of drive, business acumen, and interpersonal skills.
- Have a positive, professional demeanor and presentation in all internal and client interactions.
- Highly motivated self-starter who takes initiative.
- Problem solver with a flexible mindset delivering business outcomes and scalable solutions.
- High EQ, a consultative mindset, and close attention to detail, with excellent communication (oral and written) skills.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3 years of resource management or health systems operations experience in a healthcare software solutions industry.
- 3 years of predictive data analytics or modeling experience. Demonstrated experience in using analytics and modeling to project current and future resource and capacity demands.
- Minimum 25% domestic travel.
- Work across multiple time zones.
- Extended hours in front of a computer and using video technology.
- Must be willing and able to support work during non-business hours, including weekends and holidays as customer needs dictate.
- Standing/sitting for prolonged periods of time may be required.
To protect our employees, partners, and customers, Omnicell requires most U.S. employees to either be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or obtain approval from Omnicell for an exemption and accommodation for a medical condition or a sincerely-held religious belief or practice.
Compensation will vary based on region. For the state of Colorado only, expected pay is $86,613 to $111,725. Benefits can be found on www.omnicellbenefits.com.