It's an exciting time at Main Street America Insurance! We are a stable, billion-dollar, "A"-rated, super-regional property and casualty insurance company that is well-positioned for growth, and we are looking to add great talent to help us achieve our goals. Compensation may vary based on the job level and your geographic work location.
Compensation Minimum:$81,990 (+ incentive)
Compensation Maximum:$129,470 (+ incentive)JOB SUMMARY
Promotes the organization's products, services, brands, and/or the organization through various marketing methods. Responsible for developing and implementing marketing solutions that enhance brand awareness, drive growth and increase lead generation. Analyzes digital data and provides recommendations for website optimization, implements company's content marketing strategy and provides ongoing updates to corporate website. Designs and develops email marketing templates for centralized distribution and in support of company's product and geographic expansion efforts focused on deepening B2B relationships. Partners with peers and key stakeholders on the execution of compelling, on-brand, on-time and on-budget consumer facing campaigns and programs. Coordinates marketing campaigns and evaluates/monitors campaign performance on an ongoing basis by analyzing key metrics and creating comprehensive reports. Conducts market research and studies trends to identify new marketing opportunities with a focus on digital tools and programs.JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or a related field.
- 3-5 years of experience in digital marketing.
- Must have strong organizational and project management skills, as well as attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as outstanding proofreading skills.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of marketing concepts, strategies, platforms, channels, and techniques.
- Solid knowledge of social and digital marketing tools and programs.
- Must be a self-starter and able to independently move projects forward, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines.
- Must have strong analytical skills to analyze metrics and create reports.
- Must have a high level of creativity.
- Drupal CMS and Salesforce Marketing Cloud Experience is a plus.
- HTML email coding and design experience is a plus.
- Occasional travel may be required.
When you work at Main Street America Insurance you can expect benefits that support your physical, emotional, and financial wellbeing. You will have access to comprehensive medical, dental, vision and wellbeing benefits that enable you to take care of your health. We also offer a competitive 401(k) contribution, a pension plan, an annual incentive, and a paid-time off program. In addition, our student loan repayment program and paid-family leave are available to support our employees and their families. Interns and contingent workers are not eligible for American Family Enterprise benefits.
Stay connected: Join Our Enterprise Talent Community!