We are currently seeking a Systems Administrator/Information Management Officer (IMO) for an existing contract supporting the U.S. Forces Korea (USFK) J3 Directorate at US Army Garrison - Humphreys.
The qualified candidate will provide dedicated Information Technology (IT), Information Management (IM), Information Assurance (IA), and Knowledge Management (KM) services in support of more than 10 knowledge/data walls, 1000 computer systems on three separate networks, 500 printers, and 500 secure telephones.
In this role, you will provide timely response to customer IT needs via a trouble ticketing system. This position is designated Emergency Essential
- BS 0-2 Years or HS 6-8
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field such as Computer Science or Information Systems (4 years' experience may be substituted for degree requirement).
- IAT-II certified IAW DoD 8570.01-M
- Security+ or higher certification
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Experience with MS SharePoint
- Experience setting up classified and unclassified VTCs
- Ability to support shift work during bi-annual theater training exercises
- US citizenship and ability to obtain and maintain Invited Contractor status under the ROK/US Status of Forces Agreement (SOFA)
- Active Top Secret clearance with eligibility to obtain a SCI
Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the world's leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian, health, and state and local markets. Every day, our employees do the can't be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our customers.For Colorado Residents
Colorado Salary Minimum: $39,900
Colorado Salary Maximum: $97,000
The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position, and is just one component of Peraton's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, Peraton provides a variety of benefits to employees.