The Digital Marketing Manager will work with the Demand Generation team to develop, optimize, analyze and execute advertising campaigns across our digital channels for lead generation and brand awareness. A successful candidate will be passionate about marketing and contribute to the company's success in both an analytical and creative capacity. This individual should be highly organized, detail oriented, analytical, full of integrity, collaborative, and be instrumental in the success of eMoney's corporate brand and sales/marketing initiatives. You should be able to clearly define KPIs that align with business goals and measure and report across our digital channels.
The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for driving demand through efficient digital advertising campaigns and consulting with a cross-functional group on optimizing lead generation in all other digital channels. The Digital Marketing Manager will take ownership of PPC and social media advertising and work with key stakeholders to enhance lead generation on all landing pages, demand campaigns, the eMoney corporate site, and all other digital channels. Job Responsibilities
- Develop, execute, and maintain PPC campaigns on Google and Bing networks, adjusting ad spend as Demand Generation priorities change
- Identify and capitalize on advertising opportunities across LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook social media platforms
- Take ownership of reporting and analytics across all digital channels
- Assist in the development of campaign landing pages, especially for improving ad Quality Scores
- Optimize conversion efforts on the corporate website including Drift (chat) and all gated content, as well as looking for new opportunities to improve traffic and user journeys.
- Optimize and grow existing digital marketing channels, and identify, evaluate and recommend new opportunities to drive traffic and conversions.
- Forecast paid digital campaign expenses by estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Work with agency partners, industry publications, and influencers to execute all facets of campaign performance including planning, setup, analysis, testing, and optimization.
- Regularly provide reports, data-driven insights, and recommendations to relevant parties.
- Research and analyze competitor advertising efforts.
- A. degree from accredited university
- 6 years of related experience
- Knowledge of digital marketing, campaign strategy and management, A/B testing, conversion optimization
- Strong team player, strong collaboration skills
- Understanding of how digital channels work together in support of business goals
- Ability to balance the creative and technical skills needed to exceed in this role
- Superior time management skills and multi-tasking abilities
- Experience with Marketing Automation software
- Experience with digital analytics tools (Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMrush, Google Data Studio strongly preferred)
- Experience taking full ownership of campaigns on Google Ads and Bing Ads
- Knowledge of SEO best practices a plus
- Strong organization and time-management skills to keep pace with energetic sales and cross-functional teams
- Flexible and adaptive to constant change. Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Enjoys a very collaborative team environment
- Detail oriented with a commitment to high quality performance and production.
- Ability to work independently as well as a team member.
- Creative, high energy, innovative, proactive, and resourceful.
The salary range for this position is $82,000 - $124,000; commensurate salary to be determined based on skills, professional background and expertise. This position is also eligible, pursuant to applicable eMoney policies, for the annual bonus program, retirement contributions, health insurance, sick leave, parental leave and paid time off.
At eMoney Advisor, our mission is to help people talk about money. Founded in 2000, it's the only wealth management system that offers transparency, security, mobile access, and superior organization. Our award-winning, web-based services and resources are designed to amplify advisors' value to their clients. Today, we serve more than 96,000 financial professionals and support over 4.5 million end clients.
At eMoney, we create and nurture a culture that values diversity and inclusion, which enables our employees to thrive and do their best work. Different ideas, perspectives, and backgrounds inspire a stronger and more creative work environment that delivers better results.
eMoney is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
eMoney is office optional. eMoney requires all individuals attending or working out of eMoney offices or visiting eMoney clients to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. For positions that can only be performed at an eMoney office, candidates must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and present acceptable proof of vaccination by the date of hire as a condition of employment. eMoney will consider requests for reasonable accommodation as required under applicable law. To qualify as being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 there should have been a two week period after receiving the second dose (or any government recommended booster shot) in a 2-dose COVID-19 vaccine series, or a two week period after receiving a single-dose (or any government recommended booster shot) in a single dose COVID-19 vaccine.