The Supervisor, Client Service Management (CSM) works with the Director, Client Service to carry out the mission and goals of the CSM team. This role helps develop and maintain a culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, and high performance. The Supervisor ensures timely turnaround of tasks, accuracy of assignments and communication to management that meet service levels and quality standards. The Supervisor, CSM fosters a spirit of teamwork and unity among department members that allows the team to effectively work together to enable each employee and the department to succeed and serve as a resource to the team regarding policies, procedures, remediating client complaints and enforcing organizational standards. The Supervisor is a working team member who will contribute to the resolution of CSM cases.
This is a remote opportunity.Job Description
- Supervise day-to-day functions of the team, including, but not limited to, the execution of department initiatives, approval of expense reports, approval of time off requests, and ensuring policies and procedures are followed, including all risk governance policies.
- Foster an environment that encourages information sharing, team-based results, cross-training, and focus on quick and effective problem resolution.
- Coach and provide feedback to team members; monitor annual goals, conduct performance reviews, and ensure effective onboarding of new team members.
- Work with management and team to establish annual goals and ensure department KPIs are achieved.
- Empower employees to take responsibility for their role and goals; delegate responsibility and expect accountability.
- Work with management on productivity reporting, capacity planning, and staffing.
- Work with direct manager to enforce organization standards and initiate disciplinary action when required.
- Manage elevated issues that require interaction with a manager, acting as point of contact with internal departments to resolve issues.
- Personally handle cases in the CSM queue, including assignments that include project or task oversight with a client. See those cases through to resolution.
- Establish and maintain metrics around CSM services; ensure tasks meet or exceed service levels and quality standards.
- Provide feedback to leadership regarding service failures or client concerns.
- Maintain knowledge of eMoney's product and enhancements to support clients and team.
- Provide support to Account Management, Implementation and Sales, as needed.
- Conduct interviews, gather feedback from the interview team and select hires to fill open positions.
- Seek feedback regularly and suggest and/or implement process improvements when necessary.
- Appropriately communicate information through department meetings, one-on-one meetings and appropriate email and interpersonal communication.
- Department project work as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of experience in a client-facing role
- Previous experience working with financial technology preferred
- Working knowledge of financial advisory services preferred
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP) designation is a plus
- Strong understanding of financial terms and concepts
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate effectively to both technical & non-technical audiences
- Strong analytical, problem solving and diagnostic skills with an ability to make impactful recommendations based on the data
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation, and excellence
- Strong organization skills, time management skills and attention to detail with the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Strong independent judgement and decision-making skills
- Highly motivated, self-starter that can work proactively with minimal supervision and know when to escalate or seek guidance
- Ability to manage multiple projects and assignments simultaneously and deliver them on time
- Ability to lead and motivate employees of varying experience, tenure, professional and educational background
- Ability to successfully solve problems and resolve conflicts independently
- Advanced knowledge of eMoney Advisor's products and services is a plus
- Ability to deliver constructive criticism in a motivating fashion
- Reliable, with high integrity and strong work ethic
The salary range for this position is $63,000 - $86,000; commensurate salary to be determined based on skills, professional background and expertise. This position is also eligible, pursuant to applicable eMoney policies, for the annual bonus program, retirement contributions, health insurance, sick leave, parental leave and paid time off.
At eMoney Advisor, our mission is to help people talk about money. Founded in 2000, it's the only wealth management system that offers transparency, security, mobile access, and superior organization. Our award-winning, web-based services and resources are designed to amplify advisors' value to their clients. Today, we serve more than 96,000 financial professionals and support over 4.5 million end clients.
At eMoney, we create and nurture a culture that values diversity and inclusion, which enables our employees to thrive and do their best work. Different ideas, perspectives, and backgrounds inspire a stronger and more creative work environment that delivers better results.
eMoney is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
eMoney is office optional. eMoney requires all individuals attending or working out of eMoney offices or visiting eMoney clients to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. For positions that can only be performed at an eMoney office, candidates must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and present acceptable proof of vaccination by the date of hire as a condition of employment. eMoney will consider requests for reasonable accommodation as required under applicable law. To qualify as being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 there should have been a two week period after receiving the second dose (or any government recommended booster shot) in a 2-dose COVID-19 vaccine series, or a two week period after receiving a single-dose (or any government recommended booster shot) in a single dose COVID-19 vaccine.