The Inside Sales Manager Geo Accounts is responsible for overseeing sales activities throughout a specified territory of Geographic Accounts. The territory will include selling to eMoney clients without a current eMoney agreement or otherwise specified account that allows eMoney to promote/sell eMoney products to eligible advisors.Job Responsibilities
- Drive net-new revenue and to achieve established production targets and goals for the assigned position within the accounts.
- Be strategic by pursuing sales opportunities via existing channels and markets
- Leverage use of the existing customer relationships to drive additional revenues from Named Enterprise Accounts in your territory
- Successfully execute sales call strategies, create new ways to achieve or exceed growth through new sales, and sell additional products into your Named Accounts.
- Work closely with Sales Enablement, Sales Operations, Marketing, Product and Legal to ensure programs, campaigns, and procedures are optimized to drive sales
- Successfully execute sales call strategies and create new ways to achieve or exceed goals
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent relevant work experience required
- 1-3 years of sales experience (FinTech preferred)
- Demonstrated experience in achieving/exceeding sales goals
- Self-starter able to operate in an entrepreneurial environment that rewards the ability to set and achieve goals successfully, execute plans, and work with customers and the company's management team
- Excellent communication, negotiation, organizational and analytical skills
The salary range for this position is $46,000 - $62,000; commensurate salary to be determined based on skills, professional background and expertise. This position is also eligible, pursuant to applicable eMoney policies, for the eMoney commission program, retirement contributions, health insurance, sick leave, parental leave and paid time off.
At eMoney Advisor, our mission is to help people talk about money. Founded in 2000, it's the only wealth management system that offers transparency, security, mobile access, and superior organization. Our award-winning, web-based services and resources are designed to amplify advisors' value to their clients. Today, we serve more than 96,000 financial professionals and support over 4.5 million end clients.
At eMoney, we create and nurture a culture that values diversity and inclusion, which enables our employees to thrive and do their best work. Different ideas, perspectives, and backgrounds inspire a stronger and more creative work environment that delivers better results.
eMoney is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
eMoney is office optional. eMoney requires all individuals attending or working out of eMoney offices or visiting eMoney clients to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. For positions that can only be performed at an eMoney office, candidates must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and present acceptable proof of vaccination by the date of hire as a condition of employment. eMoney will consider requests for reasonable accommodation as required under applicable law. To qualify as being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 there should have been a two week period after receiving the second dose (or any government recommended booster shot) in a 2-dose COVID-19 vaccine series, or a two week period after receiving a single-dose (or any government recommended booster shot) in a single dose COVID-19 vaccine.