eMoney is seeking a results-oriented Senior Marketing Operations Manager. This person is passionate about driving effectiveness and efficiency within a rapidly growing marketing organization through technology and best practices. This role will support the execution, maintenance and continuous improvement of marketing programs, automation, and other technology platforms necessary to enable the marketing team to perform in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment. Additionally, excellent verbal, written and public speaking communication skills are required to ensure alignment across a 60+ person marketing team with competing priorities and tight deadlines.
The Senior Marketing Operations Manager we are looking for has the complete package - highly organized, results oriented, full of integrity, possesses strong attention to detail and is instrumental in the success of eMoney's corporate brand and Sales/Marketing initiatives. Job Description
- Design, develop and maintain core marketing operations processes to support collaboration, project management, and successful marketing initiatives
- Manage day-to-day processes between Salesforce, Eloqua, Looker and other critical systems, and ensure they work together to produce accurate data
- Own the marketing database and ensure data is clean, complete, and organized to enable clear segmentation and reporting
- Utilize effective written and spoken communication skills for data storytelling and education of marketers on technology and best practices
- Design, implement, and optimize templates and other salable assets to support accuracy, positive customer experiences, testing, and the minimization of repetitive work
- Drive transparent and strong Marketing and Sales alignment with clear processes, reports and dashboards
- Own Salesforce Campaign tracking and drive closed-loop reporting
- Lead marketers in utilizing advanced features of the marketing platforms (A/B testing, dynamic content, etc)
- Utilize strong project management skills to track and deliver critical marketing system projects and operational projects on time
- Manage data accuracy, including updating, de-duplication, importing and exporting records, and ongoing maintenance
- Provide the Marketing team with data-based actionable consultation on program and campaign enhancements or opportunities
- Evaluate and implement additional systems and tools to help optimize marketing's reach
- Work closely with the Director of Marketing Operations on measuring the impact of Marketing
- 7+ years in B2B marketing and demand gen in a SaaS environment with experience in Salesforce platform and automation systems
- Proven experience managing marketing technology systems
- Strong team player, strong collaboration skills
- Knowledge of marketing operations best practices, digital marketing, campaign strategy and management, A/B testing, conversion optimization
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, unpredictable environment
- Experience with project management and cross-functional collaboration
- Proficient in Marketing Automation (Eloqua preferred)
- Salesforce CRM Experience
- Strong organization and time-management skills to keep pace with energetic sales and cross-functional teams
- Project management skills
- Experience using a data-driven approach to marketing
- Flexible and adaptive to constant change. Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Detail oriented with a commitment to quality
- Ability to work independently as well as on a team
- Creative, high-energy, innovative, proactive, communicative and resourceful
The salary range for this position is $79,000 - $105,000; commensurate salary to be determined based on skills, professional background and expertise. This position is also eligible, pursuant to applicable eMoney policies, for the annual bonus program, retirement contributions, health insurance, sick leave, parental leave and paid time off.
At eMoney Advisor, our mission is to help people talk about money. Founded in 2000, it's the only wealth management system that offers transparency, security, mobile access, and superior organization. Our award-winning, web-based services and resources are designed to amplify advisors' value to their clients. Today, we serve more than 96,000 financial professionals and support over 4.5 million end clients.
At eMoney, we create and nurture a culture that values diversity and inclusion, which enables our employees to thrive and do their best work. Different ideas, perspectives, and backgrounds inspire a stronger and more creative work environment that delivers better results.
eMoney is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
eMoney is office optional. eMoney requires all individuals attending or working out of eMoney offices or visiting eMoney clients to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. For positions that can only be performed at an eMoney office, candidates must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and present acceptable proof of vaccination by the date of hire as a condition of employment. eMoney will consider requests for reasonable accommodation as required under applicable law. To qualify as being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 there should have been a two week period after receiving the second dose (or any government recommended booster shot) in a 2-dose COVID-19 vaccine series, or a two week period after receiving a single-dose (or any government recommended booster shot) in a single dose COVID-19 vaccine.