Put your talents to work at PCM!
Whether you work in our Home Care, Clinical Research, Impairments, or Catastrophic Care division, you will support our mission to deliver care and other services that enhance the quality of life of our clients. Be a part of our dynamic client-focused team and make a difference in your career!
Contribute to the growth of Professional Case Management patient population in a specified region. Works collaboratively with local staff such as Regional Directors, Nurse Administrators and the Community Outreach Vice President***Must be in the Grand Junction, CO area to be considered.***Qualifications
Essential Functions/Areas of Accountability
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university, or comparable relevant experience
- 2+ years of experience in consumer sales, residential door to door prospecting and in-home sales
- Experience in creating, organizing and managing community events and other PCM events
- Local and regional travel required.
- Knowledge of medical terminology and/or general medical background helpful
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products and CRM tools, preferably SalesForce
- Willing to work flexible hours
- Compassionate and mission driven, able to empathize with potential clients with severe health needs, yet effectively converting them into referrals
- Licensed driver with clean driving record and insured in accordance with state and/or Agency requirements.
- Create and maintain relationships through regular visits with potential clients and assigned professional accounts.
- Follow up on referral leads by phone and in-home visits Cold call via in person encounters with potential clients in their homes, deliver the PCM presentation and manage client inquiries
- Champion a positive, professional image of PCM to create customer goodwill and foster referrals.
- Assist potential clients with navigating through the DOL qualification process via EEOICPA and facilitation through the Resource Center and Advocates.
- Both individually and as part of a team, initiate, organize, schedule and participate in regular educational trainings, community visits, luncheons, town and union hall meetings, and marketing events.
- Generate client referrals that result in staffed clients
- Participate and manage events in local markets as well as travel to other markets to assist with events.
- Travel is approximately 25% of time.
- Maintain, replenish and distribute printed collateral and other marketing materials at primary referral source locations.
- Use phone contact lists and company database tools to proactively contact potential clients and initiate possible client referrals.
- Acting independently and collaboratively, answer client community inquiries regarding Company's in-home nursing services available, as well as conduct outreach to senior groups and retirees
For Colorado based applicants, the general range of pay is $51,000 - $69,000.
The hiring pay would be based on years of experience and other market-based factors.Available Benefits Include
- Company Paid Short Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Time Off
- Voluntary Benefits
Please contact Michelle Spreutels Martinez at (866) 776-0127 x353 or at email@example.com today to learn more about our opportunities where you can make a difference in your own career!
Professional Case Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer.