Sales Associate - Job Description
We are seeking ambitious individuals who would like to advance themselves into positions of higher pay. First year earning potential of $55,000-$100,000!
The successful candidate should have an outgoing personality and the desire and ability to connect with clients.
***No previous car-selling experience necessary!
*** We will show you how to sell cars effortlessly by training you and showing you our proven sales process. WE PAY YOU FOR YOUR TRAINING - $1000 PER WEEK!
This is a FULL TIME POSITION. 5 days per week, some late evenings and Saturdays are included.
We are currently scheduling interviews for the next available positions. NUMBER OF OPENINGS IS LIMITED - CALL NOW!
Decision will be rendered immediately following the interview. If chosen for the position, training will commence within days.Who We Are
At Car Vision
,our goal is to exceed our clients' total expectations when they arrive at our dealership. We strive to make every customer's shopping experience a positive, memorable affair. We think of our sales associates as Directors of First Impressions. From the moment you meet and greet our clients until you wave them goodbye in their newly purchased vehicle, you represent our company. We stand with you and by you, as we train you to benefit from our very high influx of daily clients and customers. YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR SUCCESS!
We are dedicated to the development and improvement of our staff and employees through continual training, career development and opportunities for growth. Your professional development is one of our top priorities. That's why we're proud to offer our staff members a comprehensive benefits package, competitive compensation plans, and abounding avenues to grow your career with us.What We Offer
- Health Insurance
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Closed on Sundays
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Company Holidays
- Paid Training
- Ongoing Professional Development
- Employee Discounts
- Family-Friendly and Inclusive Culture
- Career Growth and Internal Promotions
- Custom and Competitive Wage Plans
- Nurture enriching relationships to build clientele for life.
- Exhibit consultative selling skills. Assist customers in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses.
- Continuously develop product and sales acumen; learn the in's and the out's of product offerings and vehicle optional packages.
- Perform professional demonstrations of new/used vehicles.
- Follow-up with buyers to ensure successful referral business.
- Learn to overcome objections and thrive within sales situations.
- Report directly to the Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews, and analyses.
- Bring your 'A game' along with a positive attitude to work with you every single day.
- Available to work flexible hours and weekends
- Self-starter mentality and ambitious spirit preferred
- Ready to waste no time on learning new product in's and out's, eager to improve
- Strong communication skills with customers and team members
- Professional, well-groomed personal appearance
- Clean driving record and valid driver's license
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
NO SMOKING CAMPUS.