SALES DEVELOPMENT REP FILM TRACKWHAT IS THE OPPORTUNITY?
This position is responsible for the development and direct sale of our FilmTrack products and services to new clients and the expansion of existing customer relationships. The incumbent will support business development activities of CNB line units and develop sales strategies to aggressively increase the sale and use of treasury management products and services for the designated customer and prospect base. Conduct customer/prospect needs analysis and develop proposed service solutions/sales presentations to assist businesses and organizations to make efficient use of cash. Coordinate sales efforts with relationship officers and team members in order to acquire new business and strengthen existing client relationships. Maintain current knowledge of all treasury management products and services offered.FilmTrack Division
Founded in 1996, FilmTrack is the global standard in entertainment rights management and associated financials. They provide end-to-end SaaS solutions and specialize in simplifying the complexities of managing and licensing intellectual property. FilmTrack's cloud-based platform allows entertainment and new media companies to manage contracts, rights, financials, royalties, and participations all under one roof. FilmTrack is an affiliate of City National Bank, the most respected financial institution in the entertainment industry. Visit www.filmtrack.com to learn more.WHAT WILL YOU DO?
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO SUCCEEDMust-Have*
- Uses proactive, consultative sales skills and strategies to identify needs and quantify service/product benefits of targeted clients and prospects within the assigned territory. Analyzes the requirements of the client/prospect and presents recommendations on applicable treasury management products/services that can assist the client with the management and efficient use of cash.
- Develops sales plans in conjunction with relationship managers, regional managers, banking office managers and line officers to support existing and develop new treasury management clients. Coordinates customer/prospect calling activities with relationship managers and serves as primary technical expert for all treasury management products and services.
- Fosters ongoing relationships with all line units within assigned territory by providing product/service information, attending officer meetings, conducting comprehensive training sessions and supporting the line unit's business development and client retention efforts.
- Coordinates and manages the preparation and presentation of treasury management client proposals. Responsible for completion and submission of client service agreements and ensures that all services are properly implemented.
- Meets regularly with existing customer base to expand existing business relationships by cross- selling additional treasury management/bank products and services. Responds to servicing requests as appropriate.
- Participates in the development of new services or modifications of existing services as requested. Participates in the development of marketing strategies and sales objectives that are consistent with overall division objectives. Maintains an awareness of market conditions and customer buying criteria and provides current information on industry trends and competitive practices that may be used in the development and/or delivery of services to the appropriate manager.
- Maintains a proactive commitment to established Bank programs, such as CustomerFirst, Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) and Equal Employment Opportunity.
- Complies fully with all Bank Operational and Credit policies and procedures as well as all regulatory requirements (e.g. Bank Secrecy Act, Know Your Client, Community Reinvestment Act, Fair Lending Practices, Code of Conduct, etc.).
- Completes all special projects as requested.
Skills and Knowledge
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 2 years of cash management sales experience in a financial services environment required.
- Minimum 1 year experience in managing/supporting medium to large account relationships required
- Graduation from a four-year college or university with concentration in a discipline directly related to the duties of the position.
- Knowledge of sales techniques and principles to effectively market treasury management services.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to gather, arranges, compile, interpret, analyze, summarize and evaluate information and data to identify sales opportunities and formulate conclusions and recommended actions.
- Ability to set priorities, objectives and goals.
Starting base salary: $68,344 - $86,098 per year. Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location. This job is eligible for bonus and/or commissions.*To be considered for this position you must meet at least these basic qualifications
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.INCLUSION AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT
City National Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other basis protected by law.ABOUT CITY NATIONAL
We start with a basic premise: Business is personal. Since day one we've always gone further than the competition to help our clients, colleagues and community flourish. City National Bank was founded in 1954 by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs and that legacy of integrity, community and unparalleled client relationships continues to drive phenomenal growth today. City National is a subsidiary of Royal Bank of Canada, one of North America's leading diversified financial services companies.Positions based in New York City:
In order to work on-site at City National Bank in New York City, you must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, per city requirements. Shortly after your start date, you will be required to attest to your vaccination status and will be required to provide proof of vaccination.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled