We are PepsiCo Sales. We are game changers, mountain movers and history makers. We are a diverse group, spread among 200 countries and united by a shared set of values and goals. That's why we Perform with Purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and never settle for second best. At PepsiCo, we're committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Are you hungry to be a part of the world's largest portfolio of billion-dollar food and beverage brands? Then now is the time to explore the opportunities of PepsiCo: what makes you unique makes us better.
Hispanic Business Unit (HBU) is PepsiCo's foods and snacks manufacturing, sales, and distribution operating unit in the United States. As part of PepsiCo's commitment to encouraging our Hispanic consumers to be proud of their roots, we're committed to delivering products that offer great taste, value, and convenience that consumers love in our Hispanic brands Gamesa and Sabritas.
The Sales Associate Position maintains regular interaction with the District Sales Leader and Division Sales Manager. With support from these leaders, the Gamesa Sales Associate is responsible for providing excellent in-store service, merchandising activities, and increasing sales through expanded distribution and store presence.Job Responsibilities:
Compensation and Benefits:
- Selling display vehicles to support impulse sales to retailers assigned to you
- Presenting period promotional programs to store management
- Selling new items to achieve innovation targets
- Increasing item distribution at store level
- Merchandising display, building and participation in store sets. Gain block schematic for approved store set. Rotate store shelf set to maintain freshness level. POS placement to support promotional events
- Develop customer relations with store personnel
- Report daily GoSpotCheck Missions for territory
- Report monthly pricing information for territory
- Report mileage and related expenses
- Retailers include, yet not limited to: Save a Lot , Lowes Mercado , Mi Pueblo , Walmart and several other independent and chain supermarkets
Qualifications / Requirements
- The expected salary range is $41,000 - 43,000 annually
Long term incentive equity may be awarded based on eligibility and performance.
Paid time off subject to eligibility, including paid parental leave, vacation, sick, and bereavement. Benefits subject to elections and eligibility
- Click here for a general description Other benefits, subject to elections and eligibility: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Health, and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Insurance (Accident, Group Legal, Life), Defined Contribution Retirement Plan.
- High School Diploma: Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Two years retail sales experience in CPG/food industry
- Ability to discern when a high sense of urgency is needed rather than normal business processes
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, organize and work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to adapt to frequent changes in priorities and scheduled tasks
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including but not limited to Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, across multiple levels within the organization and with our customers
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain relationships with employees at all levels in the organization
- Strong customer service orientation
- Demonstrated ability to take complex set of issues and break down into task list to achieve desired end-state
- Safe driving record strongly preferred
- Must be willing and able to lift-up to 40 lbs. periodically
- This position is limited to persons with indefinite right to work in the United States
- Bilingual English/Spanish a plus
- Use of personal vehicle required. Travel mileage will be expensed.
- Covid-19 vaccination may be a condition of employment dependent on role and location. For specific information, please discuss role requirements with the recruiter.