Have you ever been told you could sell ice to an Eskimo? Do you have a smile that is contagious? Do people naturally gravitate towards you? If you answered YES to all these questions, we want you as part of our Rockstar Front Desk Staff.
At our studio, we never stop growing. We are looking for a Front Desk Representative who has a positive attitude and the eagerness to learn. This is a great mid to entry level position that will provide the tools & experience for future sales, customer relations, marketing, or industry related jobs. We're a very relaxed work environment with a truly wonderful group of people. Compensation:
- $13.00 - $15.00 Hourly Rate Based on Relevant Sales Experience
- Generous Sales Based Bonus Structure
- On-going Performance Incentive Game
A day in the life of a WMA . . .
- Complimentary Chiropractic Care: One (1) visit per month
- Optional AFLAC benefits
- Health insurance reimbursement for full time employees
- Earned Paid Sick Time
- Complimentary Monthly Massage
- Membership Sales
- Schedule, Check-In & Check Out Client Appointments
- Manage the Flow of a 600+ Member Studio
- Uphold & Clearly Communicate Studio Policies
- Build Client Relationships and deliver an AMAZING Customer Service Experience!
Flexible Hours, Weekends & Evenings Needed.
Imagine This... A Job You Actually Like!
We look forward to hearing from you.Legal Disclaimer
Each Elements Massage® studio is independently owned and operated. Franchise owners (or their designated hiring managers) are solely responsible for all employment and personnel decisions and matters regarding their independently owned and operated studios, including hiring, direction, training, supervision, discipline, discharge, compensation (e.g., wage practices and tax withholding and reporting requirements), and termination of employment. Elements Therapeutic Massage, LLC (ETM) is not involved in, and is not responsible for, employment and personnel matters and decisions made by any franchise owner. All individuals hired by franchise owners' studios are their employees, not those of ETM. Benefits vary by independently owned and operated Elements Massage® studios. Elements Massage® and Elements Massage + design are registered trademarks owned by ETM.