If you're looking for a retail sales associate / customer service job where you can positively change the lives of clients in a meaningful way, then look no further! Retail Sales Associates enjoy the following perks:
Here's what we are looking for:
- Pay $13 - $17 per hour depending on experience
- Bonuses based on monthly conversion numbers
- Medical insurance
- A complimentary monthly massage at the studio
- Our team members will earn commission for wellness plan sales and have opportunities to earn up to in additional bonuses.
- Ability to follow our proven sales process to sell the monthly Elements Wellness Program and build customer loyalty.
- The right candidate must like talking, but more important, love listening to all new clients, established clients, and prospective clients.
- The right candidate can turn every incident of client criticism to a story of great customer service. Qualifications:
- Prior retail sales experience preferred; selling memberships or services in-person to potential clients.
- Customer Service in a spa-like or similar environment is preferred; catering experiences that distinguish their value with attention, hospitality, and execution.
- Familiarity with modern office tools and systems; scheduling and payments are all processed with easy-to-learn computer programs.
- Driven to create the best work environment for the employees and the best experiences for the client.
Each Elements Massage® studio is independently owned and operated. Franchise owners (or their designated hiring managers) are solely responsible for all employment and personnel decisions and matters regarding their independently owned and operated studios, including hiring, direction, training, supervision, discipline, discharge, compensation (e.g., wage practices and tax withholding and reporting requirements), and termination of employment. Elements Therapeutic Massage, LLC (ETM) is not involved in, and is not responsible for, employment and personnel matters and decisions made by any franchise owner. All individuals hired by franchise owners' studios are their employees, not those of ETM. Benefits vary by independently owned and operated Elements Massage® studios. Elements Massage® and Elements Massage + design are registered trademarks owned by ETM.