As a Sales Associate at Furniture Connection you provide customers with a unique shopping experience by offering excellent customer service. Utilize effective selling techniques and provide in-depth product knowledge in a fast-paced, specialty retail environment.
You're excited about this opportunity because you will...
• Provide sincere, friendly, and energetic customer service by exemplifying the highest level of service possible
• Receive paid, on-the-job training and develop skills that will make you successful
• Achieve established sales goals
• Maintain knowledge of current sales and promotions
• Utilize effective selling techniques to build multiple sales and increase productivity
• Demonstrate comprehensive product knowledge, including features and benefits
• Uphold store maintenance and cleanliness standards straighten, clean, and help maintain stockroom as needed
• Perform other duties as assigned by management
• Comply with all Company policies and procedures
Why you will love working at Furniture Connection, Inc.
• We're a successful, fast-growing company with an entrepreneurial vibe
• A technologically and data-driven business
• Commission-based pay with annual earning potential up to $100,000+ and comprehensive health benefits
• We're passionate about our internal and external clients and live/breathe the client experience
• We get to be creative daily
• A smart, experienced leadership team that wants to do it right and is open to new ideas
• We believe in autonomy and reward taking initiative
• We have fun!
We're excited about you because...
• Love to sell, can articulate a proven ability to exceed selling goals & most importantly can close a sale
• Succeed in a team environment, while able to work independently & manage your own time
• Thrive in an entrepreneurial environment & are constantly looking for ways to think outside-the-box
• Know what questions to ask your customers in order to understand their personal style & needs
• Enjoy discovering the customer's style, lifestyle & story to connect them to the right products
• Most successful when provided with clearly defined daily sales goals & metrics
• High school diploma or equivalent preferred
• 1-2 years customer service experience and retail sales experience
• Proven ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
• Ability to be mobile on the sales floor for extended periods of time, operate POS system and lift and mobilize medium to large items, (up to 75 lbs.) while utilizing appropriate equipment and safety techniques
• Full time associates are expected to have open availability to meet the needs of the business Associates must be available for annual inventory and entire holiday season
• Ability to be mobile on the sales floor for extended periods of time.
• Ability to lift and mobilize medium to large items, up to 75 pounds, while utilizing appropriate equipment and safety techniques
Once you are here, you can look forward to a wide variety of benefits designed to help you grow, personally and professionally, to keep you healthy, to prepare you for the unexpected, to care for your family and to build a secure future. Depending on your position and your location, here's a look at what you might be eligible for:
• A generous discount on all Furniture Connection, Inc. brands
• A 401(k) plan with employer match
• Paid time-off and holidays
• Health benefits, including health, dental and vision insurance; health spending account (HSA); medical, family and bereavement leave; short- and long-term disability programs; life and accident insurance
• An employee assistance program that supports your physical, financial, and emotional health
• Cross-brand and cross-function career opportunities
• A business casual work environment
Your Journey in Continued Learning
• Individual development plans and career pathing conversations
• Annual performance appraisals
• Cross-brand and cross-functional career opportunities
• Leadership development opportunities
$40,000 - $100,000