Customer Service and Sales Support Specialist - StoreREPORTS TO:
Store ManagerABOUT US
: Blu Dot (www.bludot.com), an award-winning designer and maker of modern home furnishings, is currently searching for sales professionals to join our dynamic and values-driven company. Company Purpose
Inspire a more creative way of living through good design that's good to everyone. Core Values
- Good design is good
. Good design should be reflected in everything we do.
- Keep it simple.
Strive for economy in all that you do.
- Everyone is invited to our party.
Treat every individual with respect & dignity.
- Our glass is half full.
Focus on the positive.
- Be humble.
We take nothing for granted.
- Turn it up to 11.
Determine what is expected and do a little more.
- Stay curious.
Try, learn, improve, repeat.ABOUT THE ROLE
: Start your career at Blu Dot in this role within our New York Sales and Service team, where you will develop and put into use an expert understanding of Blu Dot designs, company policies, and processes to provide both customers and colleagues with exceptional support.POSITION FUNCTION
: To provide order management and customer service support directly to customers and to members of our Design Sales and Trade/Contract teams. Contribute to the growth of the residential and trade channel through the execution of exceptional customer service and support.RESPONSIBILITIES
WE LOVE TO SEE IT:
- Collaborate within the retail store team and across company departments as we strive to improve the customer experience at every touchpoint.
- Provide reliable availability to Blu Dot customers through live calls and emails.
- Deliver support across all stages of the Blu Dot customer experience - from product inquiry, to order status, to servicing the product after delivery.
- Perform cross-functional operations, understanding basic processes and procedures of other channels including Product, Ecommerce, Logistics, Retail, and Accounting.
- Aggregate information from several evolving business platforms and software, including Help Scout, Magento, Without Wire, as well as our logistics partner sites and the Blu Dot website.
- Work closely with store leadership and colleagues in Design Sales, Trade + Contract, and Visual to build knowledge and solve unique situations as a group. Demonstrate expertise on all products and policies.
- Establish current stock status and availability of product SKUs; identify and update ETA changes for existing orders.
- Communicate with our logistics partners to facilitate delivery appointments, returns, and swap outs.
- Steadily grow role to include individualized tasks and responsibilities.
- Holistic thinkers. Multi-taskers. Team players.
- Empathetic to the max. Thoughtful de-escalation skills a plus.
- Skilled communication via phone and email.
- Curiosity to learn new products and systems.
- 2+ years customer experience with direct-contact customer or client services.
- Fluent in Microsoft Office Suite, general CRM or tickets system knowledge helpful.
- Background in design or creative arts - experience within the furniture industry preferred.
: $23.00-$27.00/hour. Compensation will be based on experience and qualifications.