PGC Permanent General Companies, Inc.
Our Enterprise is driven by our customers and employees. That's why we provide more than just a job - we provide opportunity. If you are in search of a new challenge and ready for what's next, you're in the right place. Every new job opportunity is a journey that starts with a single step. Start your new journey by reviewing and applying for new job opportunities you are interested in!Job ID:
R28673 Inside/Inbound Sales Agent (Remote) (Evergreen) (Open)Compensation may vary based on the job level and your geographic work location.
Compensation Minimum:$15/hourly + commissions & bonuses
Compensation Maximum:$15/hourly + commissions & bonusesSummary:
The General is seeking qualified sales agents to join our team!The Team You'll Join
We are a team of success driven, service oriented, and collaborative sales agents. We are focused on professional development, and achieving consistent results while delivering exceptional customer service. We pride ourselves on doing the right thing for the right reason. We enjoy making life easier for our customers and our team members!
- Uncapped Commission Structure & End of Year Bonus
- Paid Training & Guaranteed Commissions During Training
- Bilingual (Spanish Speaking) Candidates Are Eligible for a Bilingual Premium
- Average Performers Earn $50,000 - $60,000/year (based on performance*)
*Average earnings are an estimation of base salary + commission of successfully performing agents and is not guaranteed. This position starts is late August 2022.What You'll Do
As a Sales Agent, you will be responsible for quoting, advising, selling, servicing and processing changes to auto insurance policies.
- Quote and sell insurance and related products to new and current customers.
Who You Are
- Run reports from various systems to verify accuracy of information provided by potential insureds regarding insurance and driving history prior to submitting the policy application for processing.
- Explain coverage and payment options to the customer.
- Complete sale by collecting premium payment via credit card, check or money order and process according to standard procedure.
- Process customer requests for changes and collect payments as needed.
- Attend sales meetings, seminars or educational activities to stay current with market trends, regulations and maintain state licensing.
You are familiar with PC and Microsoft Office applications. You have excellent written and verbal communication skills. You thrive in a fast-paced and sometimes stressful environment. You are able to multi-task with speed and accuracy. You have phenomenal organizational and problem solving skills.
You bring a high school diploma or higher education. You bring 6+ months of auto insurance, sales or customer service experience. Preferably, you currently hold a Property & Casualty license. Who We Are
We are one of the fastest growing and most exciting companies in the insurance industry to work for today. We're proud to say we've been in the insurance business for over 50 years.
Because of our rapid rate of expansion, we're looking for the best talent to help The General® bring quality insurance to people across the country. Ask any of our employees and they'll tell you that life at The General® is a challenging, fast-paced, exciting experience that offers a competitive total rewards package, healthy work/life balance and an exciting working environment.
You'll gain crucial insights from your potential coworkers who bring different backgrounds and professional experiences to The General®. You'll also find there are plenty of opportunities for advancement if you've got the ambition. The work culture at The General® is one that celebrates diversity, team spirit, and good old-fashioned hard work. % Of Time Spent Traveling:
0 - 25%
Additional Job Information
When you work at the American Family Enterprise, you can expect benefits that support your physical, emotional, and financial wellbeing. You will have access to comprehensive medical, dental, vision and wellbeing benefits that enable you to take care of your health. We also offer a competitive 401(k) contribution, a pension plan, an annual incentive, and a paid-time off program. In addition, our student loan repayment program and paid-family leave are available to support our employees and their families.
Stay connected: Join Our Enterprise Talent Community!